There are 3 comments on the Sun-Times News Group story from Nov 8, 2007, titled Puppetmasters. In it, Sun-Times News Group reports that:

Highland Park brothers David and Adam Rudman , along with Todd Hannert , produce the musical segment, "Jack's Big Music Show," which premiers Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Times News Group.

Kate Gillien

Harwood Heights, IL

#1 Nov 12, 2007
Kevin Lucero Less is a hot up and coming artist with a long standing acting career. This will mark his first exhibition in Milwaukee, but there are sure to be more to come for this brilliant artist.

Brooks Barrow Gallery Nov 5-30 2007
Hollywood Strike

Highland Park, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2007
Every day some new Hollywood freak is speaking out against the L.A. scene but since 1999 Kevin Lucero Less has been making art about the city of fools.
Very much ahead of his time.

Libertyville, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2007

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth, Wind & Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ewf Ralph johnson vs Fred White Sonny Emor... (Sep '07) Jul '15 cool breeze 119
News Earth Wind & Fire brought out Kendrick Lamar & ... Jun '15 KnutesNiche 1
boat scene for the song Fantasy (Dec '14) Dec '14 mrscoop99 1
News Steve Martin returning to Rochester jazz festival (Feb '14) Feb '14 ZannyTheNanny 3
News Here are predictions for tonight's Grammy nomin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 I HATE New Days 1
News Year to remember in Hawaii's entertainment worl... (Jan '09) Jul '13 Scottsdale AZ Pho... 3
News Music Preview: Tiempo Libre: 'Music is all abou... (May '08) Jul '13 surprised 2
More from around the web