An Echo Of Summer With Steely Dan

An Echo Of Summer With Steely Dan

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 29, 2008, titled An Echo Of Summer With Steely Dan. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Summer's over, obviously, but such technicalities have never bothered jazz-rock pranksters Steely Dan , who bring what they're calling "Summer Tour 2008" to MGM Grand at Foxwoods on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Joe Schmo

Bolton, CT

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Too bad I just found out about the Steely Dan show from this column, as decent tickets are no longer available. Great venue for them. They usually send out emails with show notices, but I must have missed this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Earth, Wind & Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grammys 2016: Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, Weeknd Feb '16 superderrick 6
News Year to remember in Hawaii's entertainment worl... (Jan '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 5
Ewf Ralph johnson vs Fred White Sonny Emor... (Sep '07) Jul '15 cool breeze 119
News Earth Wind & Fire brought out Kendrick Lamar & ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 KnutesNiche 1
boat scene for the song Fantasy (Dec '14) Dec '14 mrscoop99 1
News Steve Martin returning to Rochester jazz festival (Feb '14) Feb '14 ZannyTheNanny 3
News Here are predictions for tonight's Grammy nomin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 I HATE New Days 1
More from around the web