Kero One disappoints with Early Belie...

Kero One disappoints with Early Believers

There are 4 comments on the The Lafayette story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Kero One disappoints with Early Believers. In it, The Lafayette reports that:

To most hip-hop fans, the Bay Area solely represents the home of hyphy. Rappers like Mac Dre and E-40 are counted as some of the Bay's proudest sons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lafayette.

destani

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2009
seriously? this album is a classic!
jay

Milton, Canada

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Are u serious this album was wicked.
corbae

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2009
kero one is a friggin genius. in my opinion, he hit a home run with this new album.
lafayette dissapoints

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 1, 2010
"To most hip-hop fans, the Bay Area solely represents the home of hyphy". i've already tuned out of this review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

E-40 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From '93 Til: Rehashing Mac Dre and the Conscio... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wrong Again 4
News When should older rappers drop the mic? (Nov '13) Nov '13 Seanny T 3
News Cocaine rap continues to resonate (Dec '06) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 5
News [News] D-Shot To Release "Ghetto" Album Featuri... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Mary Ann 4
News Once Just a Man, Now a King (Apr '11) Apr '11 4 20 today 1
News Benefit concert scheduled Sunday in Vacaville (Jul '10) Aug '10 Dixon Ma 44
News Rapper E-40 comes to Mateel this weekend - Redw... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Disappointed 1
More from around the web