i made a script for hannah montana wa...
jess

Exeter, UK

#2564 Sep 17, 2007
REN wrote:
I know it's really long, but the scripts for episodes would have to be long, other wise it would be a really short episode. If you were to read a page of this, it wouldn't take that long.
I know it's not as good as what the HM writers could come up with, so please don't compare it to theres. Of course it won't be as good. I just want to know what you think of the script and stuff.

the idea was really good about the school and stuff but yo need to think more about how the actors talk and their tones of voice and stuff otherwise you've got great potential.
REN

India

#2565 Sep 17, 2007
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
the idea was really good about the school and stuff but yo need to think more about how the actors talk and their tones of voice and stuff otherwise you've got great potential.
Thanx! I'm really glad u do like it! I wrote that quite a while ago, and i was new to the show, so i dont think it was as gd as i could have made it. Have u seen mi second one (pages 118-119)? I personally think that one is better, i spent ages trying to make it more like the show, but then again, it is up to the readers to decide whether u like it or not.
Pls read ma second one, it is way longer, but i think it is better.
Thanx for readin it!
REN
A_B_C

UK

#2566 Sep 19, 2007
Omg have u read REN's script on page 32-33 it is AMAZING well done REN also her 1 on page 118-119 is EVEN BETTER than the first its longer tooooo.

EVERYONE READ IT YOU HAVE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

And make sure you comment on it to show praise for her FANTASTIC CREATION!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS REN

yoou should soooo be a writer when your older and write scripts for the disney Channel

STUNNING ~WORK REN
WELL DONE

FROM
Well.... thats a Secret!!!!!!!!!!
REN

India

#2567 Sep 19, 2007
A_B_C wrote:
Omg have u read REN's script on page 32-33 it is AMAZING well done REN also her 1 on page 118-119 is EVEN BETTER than the first its longer tooooo.
EVERYONE READ IT YOU HAVE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
And make sure you comment on it to show praise for her FANTASTIC CREATION!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS REN
yoou should soooo be a writer when your older and write scripts for the disney Channel
STUNNING ~WORK REN
WELL DONE
FROM
Well.... thats a Secret!!!!!!!!!!
omg omg! Thank you so much! And we both live in the UK as well! lol!
Look, knowin ppl on here, i bet u are all gonna say that i wrote that because it say's UK as well, but i can promise u! Though somehow i doubt u guys are gonna believe me. a_b_c, thank you very very much!!
A_B_C

UK

#2568 Sep 19, 2007
REN wrote:
<quoted text>
omg omg! Thank you so much! And we both live in the UK as well! lol!
Look, knowin ppl on here, i bet u are all gonna say that i wrote that because it say's UK as well, but i can promise u! Though somehow i doubt u guys are gonna believe me. a_b_c, thank you very very much!!
You are very well come
and you really dnt bore me to
lol
REN

India

#2569 Sep 19, 2007
A_B_C wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very well come
and you really dnt bore me to
lol
oh, lols! But i dont understand? What do you mean that i dont bore u? I dont even know u, soz!! Pls explain?
REN
REN

India

#2570 Sep 21, 2007
ok. I'm leaving. Pls feel free to read ma script if u really want to, though somehow i dont think so. Thanx to all mi friends on here, though i dont think u will read this because all of u have left. You have been awsome. And thanx to all those who actually read the lastest script. I spent three months on it and it doesn't make me feel any better that only three of you actuallly bothered to read it, Jade, Someone and A_B_C so a special thanx to them. Especially A_B_C who tried to make ppl read it, thank you. If i could meet you, i would never stop sayin thank you, for 1. readin it, 2. tryin to make others read it. And Jess, who read the first.
Thanx to dream angel, jade and kels, mi three main friends on her, kels first, then jade, then dream angel. Both dream angel and jade asked me to write the second script, and i thank jade for readin it.
ok, the reason for this is because i dont get it anymore. I had friends on here, but they all left, and some dont even talk to me now. I spent three months on a script and no one wanted to read it (though i dont blame u, it is probably rubbish anyway) So there u have it, i'm leavin.
REN
A_B_C

UK

#2571 Sep 21, 2007
i loved it sorrry ur leavin
bibi
miley cyrus

Atascadero, CA

#2572 Sep 21, 2007
hey very nice script i will use it...hopfully
miley cyrus

Atascadero, CA

#2573 Sep 21, 2007
hey yall whats up
destiny

La Monte, MO

#2574 Sep 22, 2007
hey it is me destiny hope Cryus i no you dont belive me but it is true i am going to make that an episode
Mileys_Biggest _Fan

New Haven, CT

#2575 Sep 23, 2007
REN wrote:
Head Teacher-(clapping his hands) Well done Hannah. It gives us great joy that you chose to shoot your video here.
Hannah- I’m happy to be here as well. Thank you for allowing me to shoot my video here.
Head Teacher- Now, all the kids have been doing marvelous projects about you Hannah, haven’t you kids?
(silence)
Head Teacher- Well, we decided to award a prize to the person who knew the most about you and we thought you could give out the prize.
Hannah- Great!(to herself) Oh no.
Head Teacher- And the winner is…………Miley Stewart! Where are you Miley?
Hannah-(face goes into “oh no” expression. There is silence for 5 seconds)
Lily- Uh…..Miley’s gone to the health center. She was feeling a little sick.
Head Teacher- Well, Lily, you collect the prize and give it to her.
(Lily walks up)
Hannah-(while shaking Lily’s hand) Thanks Lily. That would have been a problem.
Lily- Say something, you idiot.
Hannah- Oh..ur….Congratulations for Miley. Tell her “well done from Hannah Montana” as I (emphasis on might) might not see her.
Lily- Oh I will.(Walks back down the isle)
Head Teacher- Well, I think Hannah has some work to do, so we better let her get on with it. Off you go to class.
(everyone walks out. Lily and Hannah sneak behind a curtain)
Hannah- Thanks so much Lily. You really helped me out there.
Lily- Be quiet. I think I hear Amber and Ashley.
Amber- Oh where is she? I thought I would find her round here.
Ashley- She will be. We just have to meet her.
Amber- I can’t believe that Stewart won that prize. I didn’t even know she had a good taste in music.
Ashley- She doesn’t. She probably cheated to get loads of information. That’s just what a loser like her would do to try and get friends.
Both- Ooohhhh-szzz
Amber- Hannah must be somewhere. Lets look somewhere else.
(They walk off)
Lily- Be careful Milz. Those two are on your war-path. We better be careful when we talk in case they hear us.
Hannah-(grimacing) Help me. I’ve only just started this double thing at school and I don’t know how long I can keep it up.
Lily- Well, everyone saw you as Miley this morning. You’re just gonna have to find a way.
(Jackson’s at work dressed in the clown suit.)
Cooper- Hey Jackson! I must say I love your choice of wardrobe today.(laughing)
Jackson-(scowling) Don’t push it. It wasn’t my choice. It was Rico’s.
Cooper- But…oh, the old “what ever Rico wants, Rico gets” thing is it?
Jackson-(banging hands on table) yep.
"That is the stupidest script i've ever seen
Mileys_Biggest _Fan

New Haven, CT

#2576 Sep 23, 2007
miley cyrus wrote:
hey yall whats up
Ur not Miley Cyrus

“hmm, idk if i like this pic?[=”

Since: Jul 07

TN

#2577 Sep 25, 2007
Hey ya'll!!
i havent been onn in sooooo
long!! im at school write now
so i guess i will try to
get on later and make another script!
ii just moved out of my huse and i dont have
a comp. n e more!!]]:
well g2g ttyl lylas all!!
A_B_C

India

#2578 Sep 25, 2007
Mileys_Biggest _Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"That is the stupidest script i've ever seen
REN's script was awsome! Dont u care how long she spent typing away at that? I guess it took her ages, but i dont know. I would have asked her but ppl like u sent her away! REN if u do come on here to check comments, i think your script rocked and dont listen to this loser. YOU ROCK!!!!
zoey

Canterbury, UK

#2579 Sep 25, 2007
that script was a actual script from hannah montanna you are a fake
Ryann

Waunakee, WI

#2580 Sep 25, 2007
wow that is soo goood!!!!!! an d im a girl not a boy
Bao Cena

Toronto, Canada

#2581 Sep 25, 2007
hey hannah montana wanna go and have a date with bao cena in toronto canada nice dress you have dont ever listen to them cause they r werid i will make a letter for you ok hannah i love you and vanessa hudgens
Bao Cena

Toronto, Canada

#2582 Sep 25, 2007
no shes not
Bao Cena

Toronto, Canada

#2583 Sep 25, 2007
ok miley cyrus i will make a script for and i draw a picture for you miley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cute young 13-14 year boys that have emails?? (Jul '08) May 24 angelwallace 77
does anyone know Vanessa Anne Hudgens's real ph... (Feb '08) May 22 Naynay10 310
Looking for gf 13-14 (Nov '15) May 20 Kadenleser227 13
any boys 11-13 need a sexy gf.i`m single (Oct '07) May 19 Icis hedlund 7
13 year old boy looking for 13-16 to trade "pics" (Jun '12) May 14 Shay babe 61
WHO HATES ROSALINA aka allie dimeco (Apr '07) May 6 NATETheSkate 6,556
15 year old boy looking for girlfriend Apr 30 Zanbot 3
More from around the web