I need a boyfriend
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Jessica

Reedley, CA

#1 Apr 16, 2007
Hi, iam 12 years old. Brown hair and green eys. Looking for a boy around 12-14 years old.HOT BOYS! any one see this plezzzz write back.

thank you
Jessica

Reedley, CA

#2 Apr 16, 2007
hi to any one
Halee

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2007
im blond with brown eyes I need one between 10-12
Jessica

Fowler, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2007
hi halee u too need a bf
Jessica herrera

Fowler, CA

#5 Apr 17, 2007
hot girl here
Halee

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2007
Jessica wrote:
hi halee u too need a bf
yes i really need one
Candygal

Mobile, AL

#7 Apr 22, 2007
If u need a boyfriend go get one, dont make one come 2 u.
MELODY NOT MADDIE

Waterford, MI

#8 Apr 22, 2007
SHE IS RIGHT.
Amy

Garden City, ID

#9 Apr 22, 2007
anybody on?
Candygal

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2007
MELODY NOT MADDIE wrote:
SHE IS RIGHT.
Of course Im right!
MELODY NOT MADDIE

Waterford, MI

#11 Apr 24, 2007
Amy wrote:
anybody on?
im on!
D Suggs

Fond Du Lac, WI

#12 Apr 24, 2007
yo watz up im 15 single(white) and just got out of a serious relationship. write to [email protected] (two Ls not ones)
sexy mami

Cleburne, TX

#13 Apr 24, 2007
gurlz from wut i here ya'll are wut from ten to thirteen yearz old well i'm fifteen and let me tell you somethn having a boyfriend isnt alwayz all that great instead of focusing on that focus on being a kid cuz your only a kid once in your life then you grow up become an adult and that wut you'll be for the rest of your life an adult. dont rush things boyfriends can bring you alot of problems trust me bcuz i know not that thats all it is but they sometimes bring extra stress in your life that you dont need. plus have some pride and let the guys come after you play hard to get dont make it obivous that your single cuz yall sound really desperate so chill out and take it slow. kisses
Alicia

Brooks, ME

#15 Apr 24, 2007
Hi I need a bf too between 9-11

“Brianna is a butt wipe”

Since: Apr 07

poop

#16 Apr 24, 2007
AwesomeArchibald wrote:
he's so right! i'm 15 too and you don't want to be 87 and sticking moldy rats up your butt!
Archibald ur lieing ur already 87 And u stuck so many moldy rats up there i don't know how you take a dump

“Brianna is a butt wipe”

Since: Apr 07

poop

#17 Apr 24, 2007
Jessica wrote:
Hi, iam 12 years old. Brown hair and green eys. Looking for a boy around 12-14 years old.HOT BOYS! any one see this plezzzz write back.
thank you
Hi I'm 62 with wrikly cracking skin my interests are lobster fishing and sticking moldy rats up my butt u sound really nice im a girl btw but i think im in love with u
xoxlovexox

Harvey, IL

#19 Apr 24, 2007
Hi,im 11 years old ,brown hair with blonde highlights,briwn eyes and im sporty and love to shop im lookin for a boy about 11 or 12 years old even 13 pleaze write back if you like me thanx!!
kirby

Mcalester, OK

#20 Apr 24, 2007
the boys at my school are all players and there is this one sweet guy that i really like and i have no clue wat 2 do im 15 plzzz help!!!
kirby

Mcalester, OK

#21 Apr 24, 2007
LooneyLobsterLover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I'm 62 with wrikly cracking skin my interests are lobster fishing and sticking moldy rats up my butt u sound really nice im a girl btw but i think im in love with u
wow!!
RockChalkJayhawk

Kansas City, MO

#22 Apr 24, 2007
LooneyLobsterLover wrote:
<quoted text>
u scary we shood defenatly shood not be on this forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is Bradley Steven Perry Fat? (Aug '12) Wed Peter 4
Any cute young 13-14 year boys that have emails?? (Jul '08) Jul 25 Lanarose 84
13 year old boy looking for 13-16 to trade "pics" (Jun '12) Jul 16 too_saucy_kid23 67
does anyone know Vanessa Anne Hudgens's real ph... (Feb '08) Jul 10 Felipe 315
any boys 11-13 need a sexy gf.i`m single (Oct '07) Jul 3 MalboyzMan21 11
Looking for gf 13-14 (Nov '15) Jun '16 Skylarsstone75 17
WHO HATES ROSALINA aka allie dimeco (Apr '07) May '16 NATETheSkate 6,556
More from around the web