Horror movie chat room
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2006
Let's talk horror! I like Nightmare on Elm Street the best. Robert Englund rules!
Mc Kam

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Nov 10, 2006
no i haven't seen either of those wish i cood but we can't find the shows anywhere it sucks ass but i love me a good scary movie!
emma

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2006
horror is made up by the devil! i HATE any horror thinks!!!!
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2006
Cecilia Martin wrote:
i love horror movies!!!did u c stay alive?
I haven't seen that one. Is that anything like Wrong Turn with Eliza Duskhu?
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2006
Have you seen Shaun Of The Dead? Trust me, go rent it! It's soooo funny.
cheyenne

Grosse Pointe, MI

#8 Nov 11, 2006
have u seen the grudge 2, it wasnt that scary. while i was at the there were gurls screaming like crazy though
susette

Tadley, UK

#9 Nov 11, 2006
i dont have eny but cole and dylan sprouse are wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooow they are so peng init wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ow i love them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo much dats y soon i am movin to america and becoz my uncle lives there
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2006
NO. American remakes can't touch the original asian movies. Though I wouldn't advise seeing Audition. That's not for everybody.
LoveableBlonde12

Waterbury, CT

#11 Nov 11, 2006
OMG i Love THE RING!!!!!!!!!!IT IS SO SCARY!!but i was alittle dissapointed in The Ring 2 it was not good at all!

~LoveableBlonde12~
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2006
What your favorite part from the Ring?:)
ROBERT

Charlottetown, Canada

#13 Nov 11, 2006
WHO WANTS TO CHAT
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2006
ME, baby! Let's go!
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2006
ROBERT wrote:
WHO WANTS TO CHAT
What's the best and worst horror movie youv'e ever seen?
cheyenne

Grosse Pointe, MI

#16 Nov 11, 2006
the best horror movie ive ever seen is holloween and the worse is the seed of chucky, i dont think it was really scary, i just thought it was funny, real funny
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2006
cheyenne wrote:
the best horror movie ive ever seen is holloween and the worse is the seed of chucky, i dont think it was really scary, i just thought it was funny, real funny
Halloween is a classic. I've seen Chucky one and three. My favorite horror movie is American Werewolf In London. My worst is Jaws the revenge. Halloween season of the witch also stank. But at least I didn't see all of it.
cheyenne

Grosse Pointe, MI

#18 Nov 11, 2006
well if u buy seed of chucky, dont expect to be scared, expect to laugh yo butt off cuz dat movie is hillarious, ive seen all of the childs play , and the bride of chucky and the seed of chucky, they aint really scary, they just kinda discustin and funny
cheyenne

Grosse Pointe, MI

#19 Nov 11, 2006
ROBERT wrote:
WHO WANTS TO CHAT
it seem like u just tryna get a gf on here
Mc Kam

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Nov 14, 2006
I seriously need to see a scary movie. It's preety much the only thing that strikes a convo with the guy i like that and Baseball which i don't know a whole lot about! But the scary movies I've seen are KA!!!!!!!!!!
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#21 Nov 17, 2006
Nightmare on elm street. try that!
Mc Kam

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Nov 20, 2006
Seen parts KA!!! as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cute young 13-14 year boys that have emails?? (Jul '08) 20 hr loveyou123 159
does anyone know Vanessa Anne Hudgens's real ph... (Feb '08) Fri Jose fierro 328
13 year old boy looking for 13-16 to trade "pics" (Jun '12) Apr 17 bbgkvm 90
Love Apr 11 KINGKILLER1210 4
any girls age 12 that need a boyfriend Apr 3 Ash moon 8
16 year old looking to chat with a sexy girl. (Jul '11) Apr 3 Ash moon 13
Looking for a GF 13-15yrs old Mar 30 Ethan 1
More from around the web