dylan vs. Cole
LiBsTeR

Spokane, WA

#2173 Aug 20, 2008
jordan wrote:
not good enough they show him with his shirt cut off and he has know hair under arms he should have hair their if he is 15yrs old.
oh mai gawd! my older brother didnt hit puberty till he was 20!!
Avie

United States

#2174 Aug 20, 2008
Dylan and Cole wrote:
OKay no i dont want to see this!!! this is the real dylan and cole sprouse no we dont live in maine but we are visiting new jersey and New york and were going to maine next but me and cole are very mad at what you guys are saying
cole: i dont have a fat butt and i dont have one wart on me, and i deffintly dont drink and eat my( you know) thats just digusting and thanks holly
Dylan: yea dont be making fun of my little brother if you guys are saying this then you have no life and dont think we are ever comming on this site again we were just browsing sites on us!!!!
BYE!!!
-Dylan and cole
hey cole plz plz PLZ email me [email protected] and dylan you can if you want and dont worry just to be friends
Avie

United States

#2175 Aug 20, 2008
Cole Sprouse wrote:
Hey guys whats up? Just wanted say "Hi!" You might not think this is really Cole Sprouse. But it is and if you dont think so thats okay but who would right? But is me. Okay I might come back on maybe tomorrow! Bye guys!
hi cole email me plz [email protected]
Avie

United States

#2176 Aug 20, 2008
Cole Sprouse wrote:
I do not have a big butt!!! Well actually I dont really know!! Hahahahahahaha
cole and dylan would you plz be my friend [email protected]
Avie

United States

#2177 Aug 20, 2008
cameron popailo wrote:
dylan you know me you and you brother are totally cute. cody does not have a fat butt. who writes these RUMORS. they are not true or cute to your parents if they read that. all of you stop it. you guys are causing rumers. dont yall get it.so stop. now they wont ever come on again thanks to you guys. sorry dylan and cole my bro insults me too. i feel way bad. and dylan you know we are friends right i talk to you cole and hannah. bye.
how did you meet
Avie

United States

#2178 Aug 20, 2008
LiBsTeR wrote:
<quoted text>
oh mai gawd! my older brother didnt hit puberty till he was 20!!
Jordon you better nt be talking about that it doesnt matter cole email me [email protected]
grss

Ottawa, Canada

#2179 Oct 18, 2008
K seriously you are all really gross.

Yes Dylan and Cole have hit puberty, but Disney won't let them have armpit hair and leg hair and makes them practice high voices. They are playing 13 year olds on TV, not 16 year olds.

Like I'm surprised they let Zac Efron keep his hair
sara

Temperance, MI

#2180 Oct 18, 2008
dylan and cole are the most awesomest people. and if your making fun of them your just jealous. They are great guys. and DYLAN IS NOT FAT!! he is normal weight for his age. and that hurts me when people make fun of him for that. Cole is awesome too. I love them. They are both down to earth. and i love them for them. not cause there famous. and i will always love and support them
ilovecole

United States

#2181 Nov 20, 2008
how would you know they were down to earth. like seriously, you guys dont know them!
Amber

Salinas, CA

#2182 Nov 20, 2008
ilovecole wrote:
how would you know they were down to earth. like seriously, you guys dont know them!
i agree!
sheena

San Diego, CA

#2183 Feb 1, 2009
wow I cant believe this
paul

Mexico

#2184 Feb 22, 2009
you are the most beautiful kids in the world, i really like to see how you look naked, i think you have beautiful buttocks
Annoyed

Centereach, NY

#2186 Apr 3, 2009
Wow you all really have no life.
sahreen

Bharuch, India

#2187 May 3, 2009
Is this really Dylan and Cole. I dont think so.
Jenny

Glen Burnie, MD

#2189 Jun 28, 2009
Hey. You guys are like so hottt. I wanna go out with you. Also can you post a pic of you guys shirtless and naked on a website and then tell me the URL to the site. Thanks. Love you.
wow

Norfolk, VA

#2190 Jul 16, 2009
of coarse it isn't them!!! u guys really need to get a grip!!
wow

Norfolk, VA

#2191 Jul 16, 2009
oh and why in the world would they post nude pics of themselves on some random site. even if this is the real sprouce bros that will never happen!! like i said before get a grip!!!!!!
holly

Harlow, UK

#2192 Aug 27, 2009
you and dylan sprouse are SOOOO cute and I am a serious fan...(not as crazy as others) but I am crazy about you guys... I just really dont like the fact that you guys are like nearly 20... I'm only 11 :(
p.s I love your hair and at any time you can email me at [email protected] its absolutley fine if you dont email... but make touch... if you wish

LOVE YA x x x x x x
holly symmonds

Harlow, UK

#2193 Aug 27, 2009
some of you guys are so mean to them of course they dont eat and drink their own waste... I think they're probably sensible enough to eat normal food, I'll always stick up for them...

Dylan and Cole please email me at any time... if you can of course at [email protected]

love ya x x! <3
holly symmonds

Harlow, UK

#2194 Aug 27, 2009
you cant say only one twin is cute they look mostly the same so to me it is impossible to only like one of them both of them are hot and when they are like 70 they will still be both the cutest guys in the WORLD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know Vanessa Anne Hudgens's real ph... (Feb '08) Wed Dark Lord 483 305
selena gomez e-mail no lie i tlked whith no lie (May '10) Aug 25 nicole 8
13 year old boy looking for 13-16 to trade "pics" (Jun '12) Aug 17 Tabby_jheart 45
bored people who want to chat come HERE!!! (Aug '07) Aug 15 Yolo 400
sucks bites Jul '15 diana 1
Icarly Scripts! (Jun '09) Jul '15 diana 126
Brenda Songs E-mail address! for real (Jan '07) Jul '15 diana 357
More from around the web