Dylan Sprouse is GAY!!

“I'm a straight-acting gay guy.”

Since: Dec 10

Byers, CO

#963 Dec 23, 2011
Dust N Bones wrote:
psst. Dylan is not the gay 1. Cole is most definately the gay 1. Compare them and you will see what im talking about. Cole is a soft c'ock. Too self absorbed into his own looks. Knows too much about fashion. Worries like a girl having a bad hair day. Has girly features like his walk, the talking lisp, girly fingers, lady like hips, thick eye lashed and all round sissy look. Gay i tell ya.
Those are stereotypes
sjj

UK

#964 Jan 4, 2012
He's good shag i've had him 3times so farr. Orgasum every time. (i'm a 16 year old lad)
suppprr swagqq duu

United States

#965 Jan 5, 2012
whatswrong with being gayyall im bisexual and im lightskin and im a boy and i got hayzel eyes and im sexy as fuck and i got a teenage _!.ifff uu kknow whhatt i mean and if he gay so what ido dha shit outof any boy hu want it ps i still havent came out the closet :(.
Xena

United States

#966 Jan 10, 2012
Does it realy bug any1?
OTT_UK

Redditch, UK

#968 Feb 12, 2012
You have all over reacted to this... Being gay isn't an insult... Even if he was gay, it isn't the same as calling someone fat or ugly... Grow up and get a sense of reality !
Hottie14

Trout River, Canada

#969 Feb 21, 2012
dylan is soo so hot!!! <3 Like to sleep with him...
xman

Haverhill, MA

#970 Feb 21, 2012
Wow if he gay ok i mean you never see news about him with a girls so yea stop.being so judgemental
mark

United States

#971 Mar 4, 2012
he is gay he have sex with austin
Jennifer Borset

Leduc, Canada

#972 Apr 2, 2012
I dunno if he is gay... haha. I am not asking him!! But! Dylan Sprouse's MSN address is:

[email protected]

I have been talking to him since 2007 and I have confirmed it with them on Facebook... so I know it is real.
Sprouse Fan

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#974 May 17, 2012
Dylan & Cole are not gay! It's just a stupid rumour. Please, don't believe in rumours, THEY ARE NOT GAY!!!!!!!
mary

Kanáli, Greece

#975 Jun 7, 2012
i think both are bi&to the people say dylan is cuter &sexier than cole ,i say just go to check your eyes weirdos,cole al ways was the sweetest &more adorable of the 2,while dylan a fatasswhile now cole grew up tallerwith better &stronger building&a hot face {with any hair style}&dylan just a regular cute guy&ugly sometimes.
mary

Kanáli, Greece

#976 Jun 7, 2012
get over yourself with your hate for cole,he is sexy &cool,you are gay ,maybe call to dylan have sex with al though i think both dylan &cole are sraight .
gay

UK

#977 Jun 15, 2012
i dont care i love him
Jessica

West Orange, NJ

#978 Jul 15, 2012
He is so hot just want to get in his pantals yumm!
anonymous bitch

Rochester, NY

#979 Aug 2, 2012
Fyi everyone dylan is gay I have the preteen disney magazine in my possession which shows that dylan sprouse and jake t austin from wizaards of waverly place were caught making out and there isa a picture to prove so yea I like him as well and it is a surprise but he is bisexual
OchoaFan

Westerville, OH

#980 Aug 7, 2012
Dylan is not gay and neither is Jake or ryan so whoever thinks that they know all this shit cut it out it's pissing me off... Y'all don't know shit about them so stopp with all this dumbass rumor stuff about them all having sex with Jake
cameron

Johannesburg, South Africa

#981 Aug 10, 2012
dylan sprouse i know u were gay from the minet i saw u and when i went on fake celebs i saw 1 THAT LOOKE REAL i said i wish that as me
derrick bossman

Ghana

#982 Oct 11, 2012
yes.......... he is day u can check out his facebook page dylan thomas.
Cole sprouse

Chagrin Falls, OH

#983 Jan 7, 2013
I'm not gay
deathnote

San Leandro, CA

#984 Jan 7, 2013
Yes he is look up the jake t austin and dylan sprouse scandel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dylan Sprouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
13 year old boy looking for 13-16 to trade "pics" (Jun '12) Oct 14 Briannia 102
bored people who want to chat come HERE!!! (Aug '07) Oct 14 Briannia 411
any boys 11-13 need a sexy gf.i`m single (Oct '07) Oct 14 Briannia 37
Any cute young 13-14 year boys that have emails?? (Jul '08) Oct 14 Briannia 171
16 year old looking to chat with a sexy girl. (Jul '11) Oct 2 dash 18
Any guy wanna chat? (Apr '14) Sep '17 Deathnote234 4
looking for a bf 13-15 im a female 13year old (Apr '15) Jun '17 kshipman 4
More from around the web