Fast chat: Freddie Highmore

Fast chat: Freddie Highmore

There are 475 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Fast chat: Freddie Highmore. In it, Newsday reports that:

Freddie Highmore is all long limbs and nervous energy - teenage electricity that doesn't quite know where to go.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
stephanie

Santa Clarita, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2008
who are your favorite actors to work with ? and why?
who would you want to work with that you havn't worked with already?
MaryJean

Oswego, IL

#2 Feb 7, 2008
Mr. Highmore is a remarkable young person. I am very impressed with his level head and good upbringing! I hope he can escape the "Hollywood" influence in his life and continue to make good contributions to the art. I have really enjoyed all of his movies. Congratulations to his parents! He's a Star!
david floes

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2008
hi freddie im your biggest fan you inspire me so much i cant stop thinking about your great movies i have seen them all i try to find out your phone number.can you tell me please im such a huge fan here is my number2727656
Shane Arnett

West Chester, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2008
Hey, I highly doubt you would read this, But if you do, next time you,re on MySpace you might want to check this out:www.myspace.com/viceonvict ory
Max

AOL

#5 Mar 13, 2008
Freddie i am a boy and i love acting heres my number and i willtellyou my address on the phone cause i dreamed you and me were at a house and were playing togethere ilove your acting so can i have your #.
Max

AOL

#6 Mar 13, 2008
Email me at [email protected] for the phone #
jodie and amy

Watford, UK

#7 Mar 18, 2008
we r in love with u :D xxxxxxxxxx
Danielle

Catonsville, MD

#8 Mar 20, 2008
Your playing guitar in August Rush was amazing i wonder every night how you did it.And all the music you came up with was amazing.
Danielle

Catonsville, MD

#9 Mar 20, 2008
although the music you "made up" probably wasn't really composed by you
Dana

Mexico, Mexico

#10 Mar 20, 2008
i really dont think you are gonna watch this
but im an actress and i admire you
soooooo much, i really would love advise
from you, and hey, you can practice french with me... lol
really im not some... crazy girl i really
would love a serius talk with you
hm... in my dreams, someone probably will say....
but well... Go Arsenal!!
lol
Connor

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2008
can you sing. connor
Connor

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2008
hi freddie i hope you be in more movis. agest ruas. connor
Josie

Sacramento, CA

#14 Mar 23, 2008
I'm a big fan and I was looking for Freddie Highmore's phone number. Please tell me it if you know it! Thanks!(And no, I'm not some weird obsessive person. Okay, yes I am! Haha!...justkidding...)
Josies

Fair Oaks, CA

#15 Mar 24, 2008
Max wrote:
Email me at [email protected] for the phone #
wait, so you know HIS (as in Freddie Highmore's) phone number? because when you wrote that i wasnt sure which one. his or your number?
alli

Metamora, IL

#16 Mar 28, 2008
u know he doesnt have his phone number only someone dumb would belive that!
gisselle

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 30, 2008
hi luv you freddie highmore and i always will look i'm 15 and i can be your girl plz guve me your number
alli

Metamora, IL

#18 Mar 31, 2008
he will never give u his number he dosent even come on here!!!!!!!!!!
katelin

Canada

#19 Apr 4, 2008
hey alli...hi!
katelin

Canada

#20 Apr 4, 2008
freddie will NEVER BE ANY OF UR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!
katelin

Canada

#21 Apr 4, 2008
freddie will NEVER BE ANY OF UR boy!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dustin Hoffman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Google Joins Search For Autism Cure (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vaccines Cause Au... 4
News Poet's Notebook: Poetry & age (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Could a hidden Rain Man exist in us all? (Apr '14) Apr '14 ANOTHER CONJOB 1
News Director and actor Sydney Pollack dies at 73, c... (May '08) Jan '14 Lindsy 7
News Novel Technique Maps Genetic Cause of Autism (Mar '13) Mar '13 UP IN SMOKE 2
News Kennedy Center Honors for Zeppelin, Letterman (Dec '12) Jan '13 SocratesTheNeoBea... 11
News Young men with older ladies: not so taboo (Aug '06) Jan '13 lovestospooge 436
More from around the web