Bowl hoping to break even on Fourth o...

Bowl hoping to break even on Fourth of July

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 2, 2008, titled Bowl hoping to break even on Fourth of July. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Darryl Dunn, General Manager of Rose Bowl America's Stadium photographed Monday, June 30, 2008 in Pasadena is looking forward to the 82nd Annual 4th of July Celebration at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and hopes ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

pasadena resident

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 2, 2008
Unfortunately other cities do it better for less!!!!
DESERT RAT

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jul 2, 2008
Why don't the people in Montebello get in their lowriders and go to the bowl for the fireworks and save themselves 36 grand.
Of course they would have to dress differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drum Corps International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanley Road crossing in Ocean Springs to close ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ntheknow 1
News Pride March lures eclectic gathering in Pittsburgh (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick in Kansas 4
News Drum Corps marching into town (Jul '12) Jul '12 jellloz 1
News Lorraine Kubala: Drum Corps to compete Monday a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Raymond Snare 1
News Huge drum corps show coming to Minneapolis (Feb '10) Feb '10 DEBBIE MAY 3
I,m Blue Devils fanclub in Thailand (Oct '07) Dec '08 blue devil 2
News Concord drum corps marches into movie theaters (Apr '08) Apr '08 Just Me 1
More from around the web