DCI On ESPN2 Broadcast Ratings Released

DCI On ESPN2 Broadcast Ratings Released

There are 1 comment on the Labay's Place story from Sep 15, 2006, titled DCI On ESPN2 Broadcast Ratings Released. In it, Labay's Place reports that:

Audience measurement results provided by ESPN from the September 5th, DRUM CORPS INTERNATIONAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS broadcast on ESPN2, show that more than 824,000 viewers tuned in for the two-hour broadcast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Labay's Place.

Barbara Gwinn

#1 Sep 19, 2006
My granddaughter, Melissa, plays the baritone in the Blue Knights of Denver,CO. I was unable to attend the finals in Madison, so watched the show on ESPN2 on Sept. 5th and also the two Mondays Sept.11 and Sept 18th. All of the Drum Corps are so wonderful, I just enjoy them so much along with all the other fans.

Thanks for the wonderful shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drum Corps International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanley Road crossing in Ocean Springs to close ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ntheknow 1
News Pride March lures eclectic gathering in Pittsburgh (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick in Kansas 4
News Drum Corps marching into town (Jul '12) Jul '12 jellloz 1
News Lorraine Kubala: Drum Corps to compete Monday a... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Raymond Snare 1
News Huge drum corps show coming to Minneapolis (Feb '10) Feb '10 DEBBIE MAY 3
I,m Blue Devils fanclub in Thailand (Oct '07) Dec '08 blue devil 2
News Bowl hoping to break even on Fourth of July (Jul '08) Jul '08 DESERT RAT 2
More from around the web