Drake Bell strips naked in'college'. ...

Drake Bell strips naked in'college'. WHO'S HAPPY?

Created by Tasha on Jan 21, 2008

4,851 votes

Click on an option to vote

Im very happy

Im the happiest ever

Hes so fit im seeing that film

wow how hot is Drake?

Drake Bell is hot hot hot hot

Drake has a gr8 butt

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stephanie

UK

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Great thread- yeh totally seeing that film it rocks that Drake will be naked its what dreams are made of its every female Drake fans dream to finally see him totally commando. Go Drake. Im 21 call me my number is 07979336423. Il expect your call. x x x x

“A teen girl for God who cares”

Since: Nov 07

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 21, 2008
EEEWWW! He is fat and hairy...
Stephanie

UK

#3 Jan 22, 2008
READHEAD 4 JESUS il give u eww hes fat & hairy, actually Josh is the fat & hairy 1 but all credit 2 josh 4 losing the puppy fat. Drake is the skinney one with a hairless chest the only fat on Drake is his huge dick & the only hairs on Drake R on his legs
drake bells lover

Jackson, MI

#4 Feb 12, 2008
that is sooooooo hot
darlene

AOL

#6 Feb 17, 2008
anyone really know if there will be shots of drake naked ?
LOL

Winter Park, CO

#7 Mar 1, 2008
Where is this that I can see this video/picture of him stripping naked in college? I won;t be able to post my thoughts if I don't get to see it...=(
HAHA

Chestnut Mountain, GA

#8 Mar 20, 2008
where is the video he looks so hot
rebecca and chloe

Bexley, UK

#9 May 5, 2008
he is cute and hansom but he is a great person and we just think he is fabulous.we think he is sexy but we want to know if he is going out with vanessa hudgens
Tasha

UK

#10 May 5, 2008
rebecca and chloe wrote:
he is cute and hansom but he is a great person and we just think he is fabulous.we think he is sexy but we want to know if he is going out with vanessa hudgens
Is he 'eck, Vanessa sent him nude pics to try and
interest him, but it didn't work.
Ignore the rumours. Drake is dating another girl who is a non celeb.
Zac efron (is ugly) but Zac is dating Vanessa hudgens.
haley

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2008
three words OH MY GOD!!
Serenity

Delafield, WI

#12 Jul 13, 2008
First of all, stop getting excited because Drake used a body double for the shots in the movie!
lala

Omaha, NE

#13 Jul 22, 2008
what is the video name
random person

Mcfarland, WI

#14 Jul 29, 2008
Stephanie wrote:
READHEAD 4 JESUS il give u eww hes fat & hairy, actually Josh is the fat & hairy 1 but all credit 2 josh 4 losing the puppy fat. Drake is the skinney one with a hairless chest the only fat on Drake is his huge dick & the only hairs on Drake R on his legs
how do u know how big his dick is?
Ashleigh-Jo

UK

#15 Jul 31, 2008
Oh I know. Have any of you seen college? He reveals all in that. Hes a little young for me, Im 31 but I must agree with Stephanie. Its all true.
Drake Lover

Portola Valley, CA

#16 Aug 21, 2008
Blah

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#17 Aug 29, 2008
Ashleigh-Jo wrote:
Oh I know. Have any of you seen college? He reveals all in that. Hes a little young for me, Im 31 but I must agree with Stephanie. Its all true.
You realize you're saying this before it came out right? Meaning you don't know...<.<

But it did come out today, so if anyone has seen it...Feel free to fill us in.^_^ Some boot-legged clips or pics would be nice...Just this once, law-breaking would be worth it.:p
Blah

Huntingdon Valley, PA

#18 Sep 1, 2008
From what I've heard, the only thing you see is his back-side, and this is from people who directly saw it. They said that that part where he's tapped to the statue was censored to not show his butt, but in the movie you see it.
Drake Fan

Lewisburg, PA

#19 Sep 3, 2008
Just came back from seeing "College". Yes, Drake is naked in one scene, taped to a statue. You get to see a side view of his naked butt, but not much more than that.
Lovedrake

Neptune, NJ

#20 Sep 20, 2008
Please someone post a photo of him nude in the movie!!
drake bell naked

Marblehead, MA

#21 Sep 29, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drake Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake Bell of 'Drake & Josh' Denies Part in Van... (Sep '07) Sep '15 Lela 222
News 5 questions with Drake Bell (Apr '07) Aug '15 diana 610
News Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande Target of Bankrupt... (Apr '14) Aug '15 diana 2
Talk to Drake Bell (Sep '09) Aug '15 diana 24
News Drake Bell Asks Miranda Cosgrove If She's Down ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miranda cosgrove 1
News Drake & Josh (Apr '14) Jul '15 Miranda Cosgrove ... 2
Drake and Josh Live Sat. Aug 26 (Aug '06) Sep '13 michael d vannoordt 8
More from around the web