Dr. Dre's 20-Year-Old Son Found Dead

Dr. Dre's 20-Year-Old Son Found Dead

There are 8 comments on the www.people.com story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Dr. Dre's 20-Year-Old Son Found Dead. In it, www.people.com reports that:

The son of hip-hop producer Dr. Dre died over the weekend, the music star's rep confirmed to PEOPLE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.people.com.

stephanie

Shreveport, LA

#2 Aug 26, 2008
I am sadden to see such a young and talented mans life ended before his time. My thoughts and prayers are with the family in this their hour of need. God Bless You
TONE

Camp Hill, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2008
Sorry to hear about this, I could only imagine how difficult it must be to lose a child. God Bless the Young family.
Illiniev1

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Aug 27, 2008
From Chi-Town to L.A.
My heart goes out to you
and your family.

DETOX will be the hottest cd
of the year!

God Bless D.R.E.!
snoopy983

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 27, 2008
Dre,

It's hard for any parent to go through the loss of a child. I pray that the LORD Bless and encourage your family during this difficult time.

GOD Bless!
Phil McCracken

Middletown, NJ

#6 Aug 28, 2008
i guess now he'll release six posthumous cd's

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 29, 2008
That's the worst fear a mother has!

“Only here for 75 or so years.”

Since: Feb 08

Grover Beach CA.

#8 Aug 29, 2008
20, living at home, more money than any person needs.

Sounds like a recipe for an early death.

Sad.
grateful not hate full

Jerseyville, IL

#9 Aug 31, 2008
These are some of the best in entertainment industry , and their positive efforts are felt even into the smallest of communities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Jun '16 DJ Tek 1200 37
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 DILF 2
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards (Feb '16) Feb '16 Gardenia 2
News Rubio playlist: More Avicii, less NWA (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ralph 5
News How Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar went f... (Dec '15) Dec '15 KnutesNiche 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 USA Today 1
More from around the web