Dr. Dre Son Dies, Andre Young Jr. Pho...

Dr. Dre Son Dies, Andre Young Jr. Photo: Found Unresponsive

There are 4 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Dr. Dre Son Dies, Andre Young Jr. Photo: Found Unresponsive. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Hip-hop star Dr. Dre, whose real name is Andre Romelle Young, is devastated after news revealed that his 20-year-old son, Andre Young Jr., has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

jade fung

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 1, 2008
you know dr.dre i lost my boyfriend and we had a kid my baby died with my boyfriend so find out who killed your son and we will investagate
jade fung

Honolulu, HI

#2 Sep 1, 2008
BE STRONG
debbie

Ireland

#3 Sep 16, 2008
i no what you are gonig throug is was 19 when i lost my sister at 21 i no it is not the same but it hurts she overdosed on pills over her boyfriend finshed white her i whent throu hell lost a baby boy over all my streese but 1 year after had a lovely boy named him kenneth got on with my live then 2 years latter my sister husband killed her then 1 year after my sister in england died we thou we would never get on with our lives then we all puldled together and 3 year later my ma was disgnosed of lung cancer and 2 mounths after she died we all where so down and up seat and why us cryed every second of every day but we new life goes on and my dad was sick so sone after all that whent on so janurey this year 2008 ma da passed away we all look after him he was the best father and he keepet us all get on with our lives but y and my ma was the best mother in the wourld to go throu what she whent throu i no just what your going throu please keep going for your kids and family they need you more than ever only for my kids and boyfrend i would not be here to day but i have to be strong for them no good letting surfer love alway never for get you son all ways will be with u always .debbie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linda Vallery-Biscoe

AOL

#4 Sep 21, 2008
I am sorry for your lost as you know or may not know I lost Vincent in 2002. It was truly devastating but with the help of God I survived and I take each day one day at a time. Please know that God has no respect to person. He will do the same for you. Take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Jun '16 DJ Tek 1200 37
News Next Big Thing: Paaka s musical punch, the root... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... Apr '16 DILF 3
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Feb '16 Gardenia 2
News Rubio playlist: More Avicii, less NWA Feb '16 Ralph 5
News How Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar went f... (Dec '15) Dec '15 KnutesNiche 1
More from around the web