DR. DRE, ANDRE YOUNG JR.: Dr. Dre's s...

DR. DRE, ANDRE YOUNG JR.: Dr. Dre's son Andre Young Jr. has died

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 26, 2008, titled DR. DRE, ANDRE YOUNG JR.: Dr. Dre's son Andre Young Jr. has died. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Andre Young Jr., the 20-year-old son of rapper Dr. Dre has died, the father's publicist said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2008
well...looking at his myspace page he appears to have been in the party/rave scene...lots of candy in the pictures...and his eyes look tanked, e anyone? too bad, sometimes you pay to play, he was only 20 years old.

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2008
i never personally knew him, although some of my close friends were good friends with him.
it's a really sad story. i just wish that they would be more careful and alert with the decisions they make.
sadly, it had to come such a tragic ending.
i hope that his friends take this as a lesson and live a drug/alcohol free life in his honor.
may he rest in peace and may his family come to peace with this tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug '15 USA Today 1
News Dynamic Duo: The Success Of Jimmy Iovine, Dr. Dre (May '14) Aug '15 KnutesNiche 2
reported: dt dre becomes homeless bum tramp bimbo! Aug '15 rebel111 1
News Woman Allegedly Assaulted by Dr. Dre Says 'Stra... Aug '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Aug '15 DJ Tek 1200 30
News Green Day, Nine Inch Nails among Rock Hall nomi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News 50 Cent - Curtis (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web