Dr. Dre's 'Detox' release going from ...

Dr. Dre's 'Detox' release going from rumor to reality

There are 17 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Dec 15, 2006, titled Dr. Dre's 'Detox' release going from rumor to reality. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The grainy 31-second video clip surfaced on YouTube this week and immediately sent shudders of excitement through the hip-hop universe: A release date for 'Detox,' Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

hurricane hase

UK

#1 Feb 14, 2007
its coming detox will arrive someday. Take your time dre and make it a classic!! Does anyone no much about dre's legeadery vault of music all i know is from a hitman interview, saying he could put out a 5 disc album and fuck the industry up, someone post if they no anything!!
Drefan

Arnhem, Netherlands

#2 Feb 18, 2007
Yeah Dre make Detox a crazy innovative original banger. Go out witta bang and drop sum crazy new shit like only you can make.
2pac

Mount Vernon, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2007
i heard detox is gonna only have 12 or 13 songs
madhouse

Mount Vernon, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2007
it is crap just like the people that go on this exsept me ,i bet the people that go on this can't aford detox, dre is gay
2pac

Mount Vernon, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2007
madhouse sucks
madhouse

Mount Vernon, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2007
2pac not a leder no one ever followed you your mother shoulda swallowed you 2pac is gay suck a cow
joefis

Walsall, UK

#7 May 9, 2007
madhouse wrote:
2pac not a leder no one ever followed you your mother shoulda swallowed you 2pac is gay suck a cow
++++++++++
do YOU even know what the f*"k ur doin {up is up down meen's doon , right's rite BUT UR JUST F*%KIN WRONG}
KNUGGET
joefis

Walsall, UK

#8 May 9, 2007
dre's the man wae the beat's HE'S A MAN WAE A PLANN !!!
Shady18

AOL

#9 May 13, 2007
this is gonna be one of the greatest CD's ever...Dre, shady, 50, the game, stat quo, snoop, ice cube(i hope he's in), and a bunch of other great rappers...
The Ace is Back

Troy, MI

#13 Aug 8, 2007
Forget the 12-13 tracks. That's just a way to mess with our minds(not to be too exited and then all of a sudden we'll be amazed). We've been waiting since 1999 for the album and Dre said he wants everybody that ever worked with him on this one so forget 12-13 tracks. More likely to have multiple CD's for this one. It's going to be huge. It will be worth the wait. He wont prime us up and let us down. It would not make sense, he's been remembered as the best producer and if he does that he'll be remembered for never releasing a long time anticipated album.
mattt

Astoria, NY

#15 May 15, 2011
Shady18 wrote:
this is gonna be one of the greatest CD's ever...Dre, shady, 50, the game, stat quo, snoop, ice cube(i hope he's in), and a bunch of other great rappers...
hope theres no 50, hees more of an "actor" then a rapper.....and where did u hear that ice cubes gonna be in it? that would be siiiick
mattt

Astoria, NY

#16 May 15, 2011
anybody hear about ice cube in it?

“T!CK T0CK T!CK”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 15, 2011
mattt wrote:
anybody hear about ice cube in it?
yeah i think he is going to be in it

http://dimewars.com/HipHopNews/Dr--Dre-To-Reu...

lol my bro found that link for you btw xD

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 14, 2011
joefis wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
do YOU even know what the f*"k ur doin {up is up down meen's doon , right's rite BUT UR JUST F*%KIN WRONG}
KNUGGET
yeah?.....let me tell ya limey, you guys have a LOT of GREAT hip hop....PAC?? your a freakin moron bru
Bye limey

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 14, 2011
madhouse wrote:
yeah? BIG is better in my opinion buy.....let me tell ya limey, you guys have a LOT of GREAT hip hop....PAC sucks, are you nuts?? your a freakin moron bru
bye limey

ps THESE guys are good!!!!!!!!!!
Insane Indo

Soest, Netherlands

#20 Jun 21, 2011

Hahah he should put me on his album, lol ...
;) Just as a bonus track(A)

Since: Jul 11

Worthington, WV

#22 Jul 6, 2011
anybody got any clue bout when detox is supposed to come out?hope its soon, dont kno how much longer i can wait for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Next Big Thing: Paaka s musical punch, the root... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... Apr '16 DILF 3
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards Feb '16 Gardenia 2
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Feb '16 tinytempaaaaaaaah 36
News Rubio playlist: More Avicii, less NWA Feb '16 Ralph 5
News How Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar went f... Dec '15 KnutesNiche 1
More from around the web