Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. T...

Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. Torture Device

There are 63 comments on the TheNewOrleansChannel story from Dec 19, 2005, titled Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. Torture Device. In it, TheNewOrleansChannel reports that:

KABUL, Afghanistan -- A human rights group is alleging the United States operated a secret prison near Afghanistan's capital as recently as last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheNewOrleansChannel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cookiemonster

Since: Dec 05

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 19, 2005
thats crazy

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Dec 19, 2005
That's funny, Eminem is used as a torture device in my neighborhood, too. Everytime one of those idiots with the 10k-watt sub-sub-woofers in his pimped-out ride drives by, I'm feeling like Frank Sinatra in the Manchurian Candidate. Must kill Slim Shady... Must kill...
spitfire

Derby, UK

#3 Dec 22, 2005
u nobbbbbbb! they also used death metal such as metalica and craddle of filth people in them country`s have never heard aggresive music, its psycological warfare and i bet they were packing there little panties in there,its a case of using any thing but a bullet and if u hate eminem so much why post on his web site? oh and just for the record i run 35k so think yuorself lucky in your hood, do u have no life that u have to sit and kaine someone who is havin a bad time? how bout kill losser with nothing better to do then write about things he knows nothing about, re spitfire,
spitfire

Derby, UK

#4 Dec 22, 2005
cookiemonster wrote:
thats crazy
if u got any insulting text from spitfire i ment them 4 axe to grind, but i agree, it is crazy but aint that what getting married about? till death do us part and all that, even though they nearly have killed each other and and thereselfs, repeat insult is ment for nob axe to grind not u sorry re spitfire x sorry

Edmond, OK

#5 Dec 22, 2005
spitfire wrote:
if u hate eminem so much why post on his web site? oh and just for the record i run 35k so think yuorself lucky in your hood, do u have no life that u have to sit and kaine someone who is havin a bad time? how bout kill losser with nothing better to do then write about things he knows nothing about, re spitfire,
Spitfire -
1) First, lighten-up, it's Christmas...

2) Invest some time in your education - I know it's an online discussion, but learn how to at least write in complete sentences, and possibly how to spell.

3) This is not Eminem's website -- it's a public forum where people can come and comment on their observations. I have observed that Eminem is a loud noxious bane on civilization. I fully understand why the military would choose to use his music as a torture device. I'm sure the death metal was equally noxious.

4) I'm sorry to hear that you have a 35K watt system in your car, because it not only means that you're driving people you live near crazy... but it also means that in 10 years, you'll not be able to hear me laughing at your silly ass for the self-inflicted hearing loss you're going to suffer. You'd better start learning sign-language now, idiot.

“Balls”

San Meteo

#6 Dec 22, 2005
axe to grind wrote:
I'm sure the death metal was equally noxious.
hey axe boy ... insult eminem all you want but dont start talking trash about slayer ;)
spitfire

Derby, UK

#10 Dec 22, 2005
ID GIVE UP NOW AXE BOY COS THIS IS TURNING FROM A, GIVE UR VIEW ON EMINEM GETTIN IT TOGETHER,TO KANE AXE> U NOT HEARD OF DEATH DO US PART? IT S WHEN U GET MARRIED? YOUR A SCHOOL TEACHER OR SOMETHING, OH ON THE SPELLIN BIT WHEN U ALSO KANE SLAYER ANOTHER SHIT HOT BAND, DID U NOT MEAN OBNOXIOUS??? COS U FORGOT TO PUT THE OB! DEFINATLY A SCHOOL TEACHER! FUCK U ITS XMAS NOT CHRISTMAS IF U NEW ANYTHING! DONT WAIST ANY MORE OF MY TIME, I ENJOY LOUD AGGRESSIVE MUSIC AND I ALREADY KNOW 1 PART SIGN LANGUAGE, MY MIDDLE FINGER!

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Dec 23, 2005
spitfire wrote:
ID GIVE UP NOW AXE BOY COS THIS IS TURNING FROM A, GIVE UR VIEW ON EMINEM GETTIN IT TOGETHER,TO KANE AXE> U NOT HEARD OF DEATH DO US PART? IT S WHEN U GET MARRIED? YOUR A SCHOOL TEACHER OR SOMETHING, OH ON THE SPELLIN BIT WHEN U ALSO KANE SLAYER ANOTHER SHIT HOT BAND, DID U NOT MEAN OBNOXIOUS??? COS U FORGOT TO PUT THE OB! DEFINATLY A SCHOOL TEACHER! FUCK U ITS XMAS NOT CHRISTMAS IF U NEW ANYTHING! DONT WAIST ANY MORE OF MY TIME, I ENJOY LOUD AGGRESSIVE MUSIC AND I ALREADY KNOW 1 PART SIGN LANGUAGE, MY MIDDLE FINGER!
Dude, what are you even trying to say? I'm gonna have to side with Axe here, learn some f*cking english, and then maybe people will listen to what you have to say. All you sound like right now is a 5-year-old having a temper tantrum.
spitfire

Reigate, UK

#12 Dec 23, 2005
no i`m actually 12 and hate this school teacher prick, tellin me that i`l need sighn language if i keep playin my music loud,

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Dec 23, 2005
spitfire wrote:
no i`m actually 12 and hate this school teacher prick, tellin me that i`l need sighn language if i keep playin my music loud,
LOL, well based on Axe's posts, I doubt he's a school teacher. And if you really aren't lying, and do have a 35k watt sound system in your car, you are gonna need sign language in a few years.

But then again communication doesn't seem to be high on your priority list, and its hard enough to understand you already, so maybe no one will notice when you lose your hearing.

You're only 12, don't you have better things to be doing than going around "hating" people for stupid ass sh*t? Lay off the guy, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Edmond, OK

#14 Dec 23, 2005
spitfire wrote:
School teacher? Heh heh - the only person I'm schoolin' today is you, spitfire. Look at you, writing IN ALL CAPS. I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU WERE YELLING BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY DEAF --

Have a great holiday, and don't eat too much -- see you around the forums :-)
nirvanafan

Lincoln, NE

#18 Jan 23, 2006
em is okay but he dont need to talk shit about kurt cobains death on the song "cum on everbody" that pisses me the fuck off.
bubbles

Hancock, MI

#19 Feb 2, 2006
don't diss eminem my bff and her older bro listen to him when were stressed
bubbles

Hancock, MI

#20 Feb 2, 2006
you know what nirvanafan go to HELL

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Feb 2, 2006
Why? Eminem sucks ass. At least Kurt Cobain had talent.
bubbles wrote:
you know what nirvanafan go to HELL
slim shady

Limerick, Ireland

#23 Feb 16, 2006
spitfire wrote:
god ur really smart
Killer-B-King

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Feb 22, 2006
You Em haters come here for what reason? TO dis Em? lol.. you want talent, read his lyrics, then listen to the song. Even when you love it, you wont admit... How does he say it?
'But its inhumane for me to see you be influenced
And pretend you ain't.'

Your probably the type to say,'You can't begin a sentence with the word BUT".. lol
alex higbee

Valley Stream, NY

#25 Feb 26, 2006
[killerb king is true if you want real talent listen to eminem the tell everyone what real talent is.
alex higbee

Valley Stream, NY

#26 Feb 26, 2006
Why shoul eminem be called bad songs thy probly didnt even listen to see how good hi music is. IT ROCKS
alex higbee

Valley Stream, NY

#27 Feb 26, 2006
Eminem is my favorite singer and always will be and so many other people love him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Dre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Oct 24 roadkill 38
News Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show, citing st... (Apr '16) Apr '16 M i s s i s s I P... 5
News Ice Cube hits back at Gene Simmons in NWA Rock ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 DILF 2
News Michael B. Jordan wins big at NAACP Image Awards (Feb '16) Feb '16 Gardenia 2
News Rubio playlist: More Avicii, less NWA (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ralph 5
News How Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar went f... (Dec '15) Dec '15 KnutesNiche 1
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 USA Today 1
More from around the web