System of a Down Singer Speaks Out On Turkish Repression

There are 7 comments on the Groong Armenian News Network story from Nov 17, 2006, titled System of a Down Singer Speaks Out On Turkish Repression. In it, Groong Armenian News Network reports that:

SYSTEM OF A DOWN SINGER SPEAKS OUT ON TURKISH REPRESSION Blabbermouth.net, NY Nov 16 2006 Launch Radio Networks reports: SYSTEM OF A DOWN frontman Serj Tankian has sent out a message asking fans to write ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong Armenian News Network.

Loly

Madrid, Spain

#1 Nov 23, 2006
Very good job serj,i sent a letter to the turkish government and i think together we cna change things in this world,go on serj!!
Liliya

Orsk, Russia

#2 Nov 24, 2006
It is true ... i will send a letter too, sorry, i have no a much time. so, i try to send.
thanks for your job!
alex sipriati

Mexico

#3 Feb 4, 2007
h guys im a big fan of you
George

DrÝbak, Norway

#4 Feb 7, 2007
Fight for your rights guys!!
David

Jamestown, NC

#5 Feb 9, 2007
Keep doing wat ya'll do best: MAKING SOME KICKASS MUSIC! ROCK ON!
Hooker of the Armenians

Turkey

#6 May 28, 2010
F*CK SYSTEM OF A DOWN
jayd

Seaside, OR

#8 Jun 6, 2010
f*ck you go get a life and stop reading things that you dont cARE ABOUT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Down Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Phil Anselmo Anything (Oct '12) Oct '12 Ogisa 3
News Stream Serj Tankian's New Album, "Harakiri", in... (Jul '12) Jul '12 SShapiro2011 2
News Down Guitarist Says Philip Anselmo Is Not To Bl... (Sep '09) Sep '09 fattychronic 7
News Serj Tankian To Perform With Auckland Philharmo... (Jun '09) Jun '09 KIKI 1
News Serj Tankian: Elect The Dead [Reviews] (Oct '07) Feb '09 Sean Stan 21
News New band offers System of a Down performers a b... (Aug '08) Jan '09 lee 6
down in newest version (Jan '09) Jan '09 GIBSON LES PAUL 1
More from around the web