Douglas Fairbanks' 125th birthday at ...

Douglas Fairbanks' 125th birthday at Hollywood Forever

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 22, 2008, titled Douglas Fairbanks' 125th birthday at Hollywood Forever. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Hollywood's original swashbuckler gets a 125th birthday celebration that includes a screening of the talkie "The Private Life of Don Juan" projected onto the side of the mausoleum that holds Rudolph Valentino's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Edward J Fairbanks Sr

New York, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Awesome actor I enjoyed watching as I was growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas Fairbanks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vintage Hunk: Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. (Oct '11) Oct '11 Wayne 1
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
News Happy Birthday, Ray Bradbury, Science Fiction A... (Aug '09) Sep '09 Janet 6
News JOHN BOGERT: Watching movies under - and amid -... (Jul '09) Jul '09 knowsagoodthing 1
News 'We take care of our own' ethic led to creation... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jewels 8
News Hospital has morphed into paradise for retired ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 HollywoodShouldBe... 4
News Hot Property: Pickfair is for sale for $60 million (Nov '08) Nov '08 karl anglin 1
More from around the web