Where's doug
Sudnsam

Booneville, MS

#1 Dec 17, 2007
Trying to get info on an old friend
nakattack

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2008
I would just like to say no matter what personal feelings people may have about Doug, he is a stand up guy in my book. I sent him a cd booklet and asked if he would autograph it,and like a true Gentleman he returned it signed. Doug may be going through some hard times , and made some people angry along the way, but no one will ever be able to take away his true God given talent as one of the Greatest country singers. I truly believe one day he will be back and continue to give us a country music cd at it's finest. Thank you Doug.
speedy62959

Dubuque, IA

#4 Sep 21, 2009
I drank with him in johnston city il last weekend.
He has a house out east of town.
rick honse

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Dec 13, 2010
i saw him play a concert in the 90's at family fun park in Cape Coral FL. Mike GreenWell's Family FUN park . it was one of the best concerts i have ever been too.
Troy

Helotes, TX

#7 May 19, 2011
Sudnsam wrote:
Trying to get info on an old friend
Currently in Bandera Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doug Supernaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cases against Supernaw dismissed (Sep '06) May 5 Tomballpi 43
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Apr '16 cissyallen 37
News Doug Supernaw (Apr '08) Nov '15 Louisiana Fan 104
where is Doug today? Feb 4, 2011 (Feb '11) Dec '13 Enforcer 26
News Doug Supernaw: Troubled Former Country Star... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Wild Cuz 2
Doug Supernaw (May '12) May '12 countryfan 2
News Music from the Show (Feb '11) Feb '11 Lindsay 1
More from around the web