Doug Hutchison Called 'Child Molester...

Doug Hutchison Called 'Child Molester' On 'Couple's Therapy' For Marrying Courtney Stodden [VIDEO]

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Doug Hutchison Called 'Child Molester' On 'Couple's Therapy' For Marrying Courtney Stodden [VIDEO]. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Doug Hutchison , formerly best known as the actor from "The Green Mile," but now as the 52-year-old man who married an underage teenager, was called a "child molester" by one of his "Couple's Therapy" cast members on Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
I don't blame Doug if he wanted to beat the guy's ass for calling him that. I know his wife was 16 but that doesn't make him a child molester. A child molester molests prepubescent children not teenagers. They were legally married apparently where 16 was the age of consent. People married at 16 back in the day. Everyone is so quick to accuse everyone of pedophilia. This society has gone nutso!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doug Hutchison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtney and Doug go to sex counseling (Jul '13) Jul '13 laurenallie 8
The Green Mile and Doug's nudity censored? (Nov '12) Nov '12 equalityboy81 1
Doug Hutchison - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Shiela 1
News 16-year-old beauty queen marries 'Green Mile' a... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Oscar 6
News People in the News | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '11) Jun '11 Grube 1
News 'Green Mile' actor, 51, weds country singer, 16 (Jun '11) Jun '11 kellie 1
More from around the web