'Blue Bloods': Where the family busin...

'Blue Bloods': Where the family business is a badge of honor

There are 3 comments on the Zap2it.com story from May 4, 2011, titled 'Blue Bloods': Where the family business is a badge of honor. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

"Blue Bloods" reminds us what families should be about. The CBS drama, finishing its freshman season as a hit Friday, May 13, features four generations of the close-knit Reagans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

rachel

United States

#1 May 4, 2011
Blue Bloods is my fave. Love it.
drpepper

Columbia, SC

#3 May 24, 2011
I was so happy to hear that Blue Bloods was renewed for a second season. Best show on tv.
shu

Massapequa Park, NY

#4 May 25, 2011
I think I some how missed the 2nd part of the finale. I tuned in on Friday at 10 and it wasn't there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Wahlberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 10 best New Kids on the Block (or NKOTB) songs May '15 Jailhouse Rock 1
News NKOTB member Jonathan Knight competes with boyf... Apr '15 _Learsi 1
News New Kids on the Block to Take Over Britney's Pl... (Mar '14) Mar '14 M Robert 3
News Saint Hoods: TV Review (Mar '14) Mar '14 M T skull 1
News New Kids On The Block star Donnie Wahlberg danc... (Mar '13) Jan '14 Monica Christina W 2
News Where the Boys Are: New Kids on the Block and B... (Jun '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 13
News Wahlberg: I'm not making a Boston 'COPS' (Jan '13) Oct '13 amw 2
More from around the web