Interview with Jeb Puryear from Donna...

Interview with Jeb Puryear from Donna the Buffalo

Posted in the Donna the Buffalo Forum

Since: Feb 08

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Donna the Buffalo is twenty years young and as energized as ever. Their 7th record, Silverlined, which was released on July 8, 2008 on Sugar Hill Records, builds on Donna the Buffalo's signature sound: a bedrock of traditional mountain music infused with elements of Cajun, rock, folk, reggae and country. Throughout Silverlined, these undulating rhythms carry the original lyrics, and alternating vocals, of founding members Tara Nevins and Jeb Puryear along a powerful, mesmerizing current.

my Interview with Jeb Puryear of Donna The Buffalo:

http://www.cincygroove.com/...
David

Locke, NY

#2 Mar 4, 2009
Grassroots is nothing more than money making thing for Jeb Puryear. plus there accounting so be looked more into because they are cooking the books. Its funny how a not for profit festival give so little to charity its 18 years.... so were is the money in Jeb Puryear pocket..........
David

Locke, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2009
The IRS should look into there account system and they will find that the books are cook..........
David

Locke, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2009
I will notify the IRS so that they can looking into this scheme that Jeb Puryear and the rest are using the public for there own injoyment money..........
David

Locke, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2009
What a joke while other people have to work the Puryear's just steal your money a there festival not yours. As you may think -- wake up people there are stealing your money...... stop the grassroots a create one of are own that's really for people......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna the Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weekend Best Bets (Aug '12) Aug '12 Liiifffe Coachhhhh 5
News Single girls can find plenty to do New Year's Eve (Dec '08) Dec '08 Keith former Gun-... 20
News Two music festivals set at Fifth Third Ballpark (Apr '08) Apr '08 Rob W 1
More from around the web