The Perfect Music For Sex

The Perfect Music For Sex

There are 6 comments on the trishwilson.typepad.com story from Apr 13, 2010, titled The Perfect Music For Sex. In it, trishwilson.typepad.com reports that:

I have rather eclectic taste in music so here's a list of what I think makes good lovemaking music. Barry White, Enigma, Donna Summer ... what do you like to listen to while having sex?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at trishwilson.typepad.com.

Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#1 Apr 13, 2010
I used to love to drink a little wine and listen to Ravel's "Bolero" and try to keep time with the music with having sex.
jen

New Orleans, LA

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Depeche Mode gets me everytime
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2010
Wait Till The Sun Shines Belly !

i KNOW that song !

:)
mikki

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2010
Joe Thomas more and more.
horny billy

Sydney, Australia

#6 Apr 14, 2010
nine inch nails Closer
MrPeabody

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 15, 2010
Thanks for opening this post. My name is Mr. Peabody and I run an on-line adult site called www.adultblowouts.com . I have been thinking of adding music to my site, music that can enhance that sexual experience. All of us know how much ambiance it can add to that romantic or sexual moment. It can literally bring you to that climatic moment.

Here are two that I love:
1. Tricky Maxinquaye, I have had great sex to this music.

2. Sex-O-Rama 2, This is a fun title because it is based on music music INSPIRED by classic '70s adult films. You know, a lot of wa wa peddle. Bow wow wow wow wow!! You can get it here for $5.00 http://www.oglio.com/store/sexoramaIIclassica...

Enjoy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna Summer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hot Stuff: Donna Summer is Back (May '08) Sep '13 Erick 6
donna summer limited edition pencil portrait print (Jul '12) Jul '12 Antonio B 1
News Goodbye, Summer (May '12) May '12 smilemjj 1
News American Idol (May '12) May '12 JohnInLa 1
News Disco Queen Donna Summer endured after era faded (May '12) May '12 ChasUGC 1
News Donna Summer Died of Cancer 'Not Related to Smo... (May '12) May '12 Frisbee 2
News Grapevine (May '12) May '12 sophia 2
More from around the web