Its A Wonderful Life polled Best Christmas Film Ever

Dec 27, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AndhraNews

“The film is a perennial best seller for us - showing its timeless appeal to different generations of movie fans”

The 1940s classic Its A Wonderful Life has been voted as the best Christmas film ever, according to a new poll. via AndhraNews

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2010
Debbie

Colchester, CT

#1 Jan 3, 2008
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most watched, most loved, most cherished movie of all time.
Nancy

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 14, 2008
Totally agree-wonderful, wonderful film!
Nancy

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Mar 14, 2008
I couldn't agree more with Debbie. This is a wonderful film that sets the standard for excellence all the way around. I love it and it has impacted my life very much.
Mark

AOL

#4 Feb 12, 2010
This movie definitely stands out above all others as the most Popular Christmas Movie ever filmed!!!! I think this movie was so very good because 'Donna Reed' once wrote that the Producer Frank Capra gave the Cast Members a lot of freedom in their acting, and instructed them to use their own instincts in whatever they thought would be best for this movie. I guess that is why this movie seems so very real!!!!

A very Classic Movie with Top Rated Classic Stars!!!!! I mean how could you go wrong with such great actors!!!!! James Stewart and Donna Reed were both Sensational in this movie!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention all the other Great Supporting Actors that were in this Wonderful Classic Movie!
Mark

AOL

#5 Feb 13, 2010
OOPS! In my last post regarding "It's A Wonderful Life" I had meant to say Director Frank Capra instead of Producer Frank Capra.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna Reed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'It's A Wonderful Life' tops holiday poll (Dec '11) Dec '11 bailout my duck 1
Child TV stars seek better laws for young actor... (Sep '10) Sep '10 PA TAXPAYER 1
Donna Reed Festival in Denison to refocus but c... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Pat 1
Jon & Kate Plus Big-$$ Perks (May '09) May '10 Go Away K8 9
Court denies petition for guardian of Suleman o... (Jan '10) Jan '10 DooTell 7
Child advocate speaks on Octomom lawsuit (Sep '09) Nov '09 Nick College Student 94
Judge rules former child actor has legal standi... (Aug '09) Oct '09 Living in South R... 49
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Donna Reed People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••