Donna D'Errico Sick with Staph: Report

Donna D'Errico Sick with Staph: Report

There are 2 comments on the WKBT-TV La Crosse story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Donna D'Errico Sick with Staph: Report. In it, WKBT-TV La Crosse reports that:

Donna D'Errico at the Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2009 in Cannes, France. Something is bugging Donna D'Errico - literally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBT-TV La Crosse.

Anonymous

Peoria, AZ

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Oh No !!!! No Way!!! Call out the ARMY, Stop the presses.....some actor got sick......The world is ending

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2010
CaptainA wrote:
Oh No !!!! No Way!!! Call out the ARMY, Stop the presses.....some actor got sick......The world is ending
Gosh, thanks for your "concern".
Guess you do not know what MRSA is.

Hope you don't ever get it.
You will get no sympathy from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna D'Errico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nikki Sixx's Ex-Wife To Publish His Letters Fro... (Feb '08) Jun '15 crue4life 13
News Nikki Sixx's Ex-Wife To Publish His Letters Fro... (Jan '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 405
News After Baywatch and Playboy, Columbus-raised Don... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 3
News 'Baywatch' babes head back to the small screen (Sep '10) Sep '10 Yasmine Bleeth Nude 1
Donna D'Errico to sell letters from rehab book ... (Jan '08) Jan '09 Nettiebelle 15
News Sixx's Ex-wife D'errico Sells Marriage Mementos (Aug '08) Sep '08 Southern Rock Girl 52
News Donna D'Errico is one proud mom (Jun '08) Jul '08 catwoman80 2
More from around the web