Donna D'Errico to sell letters from r...

Donna D'Errico to sell letters from rehab book and autobiography

Posted in the Donna D'Errico Forum

Iris

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jan 25, 2008
I believe this is the best move Donna could ever make. It will answer so many questions and rumors surrounding the divorce of her and Nikki Sixx, also this will give Donna what she needs and is entitled to, closure on her past with him, and free to live all of her tomorrows with peace and focus on herself and her children. The Truth is Out There! Get those books published so I can read them, please!
Sam

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2008
I fully agree with Iris in her comment. What is good for the gander is also good for the goose. As the ole saying goes! Best wishes, Donna

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2008
I agree, donna d'errico really needs to get those books published!
Jules

Mansfield, OH

#4 Feb 5, 2008
No offense to Donna but to me that's not right to publish love letters that someone else wrote. If I wanted the world to read my private thoughts I would do it myself. Why not just write a book and tell her side of the story instead of tearing into Nikki's private words?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 5, 2008
Jules wrote:
No offense to Donna but to me that's not right to publish love letters that someone else wrote. If I wanted the world to read my private thoughts I would do it myself. Why not just write a book and tell her side of the story instead of tearing into Nikki's private words?
jules, go to the publishers marketplace and read for yourself the writeup of what both books are about before forming an opinion. thanks

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 5, 2008
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
jules, go to the publishers marketplace and read for yourself the writeup of what both books are about before forming an opinion. thanks
I wish to add a p.s. The lives affected by a person going into rehab do not just affect a person's spouse, how about also an ex, and also five children? I have no idea what it is like to be addicted to anything at all, or having to go thru rehab, detox, etc., but I do know that if you are connected to others, your actions have an affect on their lives, sometimes lasting for years or even a lifetime. If Nikki has written and co-wrote books about his life, why is it so hard to accept that Donna D'Errico or, for that matter, Nikki's first wife, to want to write about their life? Just don't understand.
Aloha

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Feb 8, 2008
thank you all, whoever read my comments on Donna D'Errico, my daughter. I will leave this website alone from now on. But this old southern mama will keep an eye out.
susan

Tallahassee, FL

#8 Mar 2, 2008
well, looks like a very good future for donna d'errico
Stephanie

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 19, 2008
Donna is a psycho.
Seriously...are you people for real?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#10 Mar 19, 2008
Stephanie wrote:
Donna is a psycho.
Seriously...are you people for real?
and how do you come to such a conclusion?
Doolez

Courtice, Canada

#11 Jan 1, 2009
Frank aka "Nikki" is the psycho. Donna is an angel next to him. He is a pathological liar and is very, very abusive. Wake up, read between the lines with this guy, once you do he is quite easy to figure out.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2009
Doolez wrote:
Frank aka "Nikki" is the psycho. Donna is an angel next to him. He is a pathological liar and is very, very abusive. Wake up, read between the lines with this guy, once you do he is quite easy to figure out.
Agreed!
Doolez

Courtice, Canada

#13 Jan 1, 2009
Just want to say kudos to Donna. Regardless of what other people like/don't like she has every legal right to write/talk about her own personal experiences/opinions. My info is 2nd hand, but my hubz has worked with him in Vancouver and LA, as an engineer (that's all I will say, sorry, not risking someone's job), and apparently he is one of the coldest people in the business (actually he said THE coldest person), and his kids are quite emotionally distraught from his antics/emotional neglect. Kat is supposedly an absolute wreck (and I'm trying to be nice!), and I can't imagine how Donna feels knowing her daughter, and the other poor kids who should still be in her life, have to put up with this fiasco of a "relationship" he is trying to pass off. I've also heard that a lot of people in his "camp" are slowly speaking up now. No one is perfect, but old Frank sounds like he belongs in jail or in a grave. I apologize for the harshness, but I always feel for kids in this situation, in my community or outside. I look forward to her books, and ill definitely buy them. Fortunately, I've never put one penny into his mediocre and phony products. I know this is 2nd hand, but I've been hearing a lot about this lately, thru reading, and my hubz and a couple of his colleagues, but,wow, this "Nikki" sounds like one of the biggest pieces of work that I've ever heard of. And THAT is quite a feat. Nonetheless, Nettie, your post are really interesting, and I appreciate your opinion (as well as other opposing opinions!) and the great reading. All the best in the New Year!
Doolez

Courtice, Canada

#14 Jan 1, 2009
Oh, sorry, but another thing! So sorry to hear about Rhyan, if that is true. It baffles me how someone (esp. a grown adult) can use their childhood abuses as an excuse to wallow in self pity, meanwhile you ("Nikki"), who WAS abandoned, chooses to do the SAME THING to your adopted child??!! WHAT??? Sorry to be so darn harsh, but I quite abhor guys like this, and he has no qualms with putting is life out there, so we'll put our opinions out there, too! Teehee. Anyway, have a good one, all!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 1, 2009
Doolez wrote:
Oh, sorry, but another thing! So sorry to hear about Rhyan, if that is true. It baffles me how someone (esp. a grown adult) can use their childhood abuses as an excuse to wallow in self pity, meanwhile you ("Nikki"), who WAS abandoned, chooses to do the SAME THING to your adopted child??!! WHAT??? Sorry to be so darn harsh, but I quite abhor guys like this, and he has no qualms with putting is life out there, so we'll put our opinions out there, too! Teehee. Anyway, have a good one, all!
I am looking forward to Donna's books as well.

Thank you for your posts, and Happy New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donna D'Errico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nikki Sixx's Ex-Wife To Publish His Letters Fro... (Feb '08) Jun '15 crue4life 13
News Nikki Sixx's Ex-Wife To Publish His Letters Fro... (Jan '08) Aug '13 RiotAct666 405
News After Baywatch and Playboy, Columbus-raised Don... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Will Dockery 3
News Donna D'Errico Sick with Staph: Report (Dec '10) Dec '10 Nettiebelle 2
News 'Baywatch' babes head back to the small screen (Sep '10) Sep '10 Yasmine Bleeth Nude 1
News Sixx's Ex-wife D'errico Sells Marriage Mementos (Aug '08) Sep '08 Southern Rock Girl 52
News Donna D'Errico is one proud mom (Jun '08) Jul '08 catwoman80 2
More from around the web