Republicans willing to suspend 2020 U...

Republicans willing to suspend 2020 US election if Trump asks, poll shows

There are 15 comments on the Yahoo! story from Aug 11, 2017, titled Republicans willing to suspend 2020 US election if Trump asks, poll shows. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Donald Trump speaks while flanked by Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach and US Vice President Mike Pence during the first meeting of the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity on 19 July 2017: Mark Wilson/Getty Images More than half of Republican voters surveyed said they would be in favour of suspending the 2020 election if Donald Trump asked for more time to weed out illegal voters, a new poll shows. According to the poll , run by two academic researchers and published in the Washington Post , 52 per cent of those Republicans would agree with postponing the election if the President felt it was necessary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

The Illegal and The Dead

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2017
98% of fraudulent votes are cast for Democrats.
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#2 Aug 11, 2017
The Communist TEAbaggers are making their move , to destroy our Democracy, and our Country.
The time that the Civil War will begin, is not far away. GET READY!
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2017
Well, why don't we just suspend all elections and declare Donald Trump KING. Isn't that what he and his idiotic supporters want?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Aug 11, 2017
A strong majority of Democrats would cancel the 2016 presidential election if it meant President Obama could serve another term, a new poll found

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/president...
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#5 Aug 11, 2017
People, this N.Korea-thing, is a Trump-manufactured Diversion to take the attention off of Trump, Manafort, and Mueller's Investigation.of all of the Above, and MORE!

Trump, the Psychopath, is willing to start a Nuclear War to cover-up his Crimes, because he knows that he, and everybody around him, will go to Prison!
I'll bet you, that our Military has been ORDERED TO IGNORE ANY ORDER, given by Donald Trump, or anybody in his Cabinet and Administration!
I'm expecting to see that, "Perp-Walk" or "Straight-Jacket Walk", that I've been talking about, just ANYTIME, NOW!
Ms Sassy

Paris, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2017
The Leaders of Congress, especially Mitch McConnell, are being, uncommonly, quiet. which tells me that there's a lot going on, that we are not aware of.
I think, at least, ONE reason for that, is Trump is being given plenty of room, to hang himself...and I have no doubt that he will. He can't STOP HIMSELF!

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#7 Aug 11, 2017
anything that gets libs panties in a bunch is a good thing.

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2017
Sandra wrote:
Well, why don't we just suspend all elections and declare Donald Trump KING. Isn't that what he and his idiotic supporters want?
You have been down Spencer highway to many times and you can't get over the results of the election :) You will only have to put up with Trump for 7.5 years :)

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#9 Aug 11, 2017
Not much different than the Dems wanting an unconstitutional Obama third term.

Majority of Democrats want third term for Obama

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/president...
Ein Fuhrer

Surrey, Canada

#10 Aug 11, 2017
Hey, judging by the brainless right-wing psycho Trump hero worship and man-crush Love posts that litter this site, I'll bet a good portion of Republicans would like Trump declared "Fuhrer of the United States of America" and have elections called off for good.
Trumpsajoke

Hockessin, DE

#11 Aug 11, 2017
The Illegal and The Dead wrote:
98% of fraudulent votes are cast for Democrats.
Ok, so let's subtract 10 votes idiot !!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#12 Aug 11, 2017
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You have been down Spencer highway to many times and you can't get over the results of the election :) You will only have to put up with Trump for 7.5 years :)
Then 8 years of Ivanka Trump.If Hillary lives that long it will kill her and the entire pant suit army.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#13 Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, that is precisely what I was referring to when I mentioned "brainless right-wing psycho Trump hero worship and man-crush Love posts". Good example. Thanks.
Xstain Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Aug 11, 2017
We already had plenty of evidence that the R. base, which is considerably larger that half of the R. Party, were stupid, fascistic and anti rational. This isn't news. What will be news is if Bone Spur War Poet Ill Duce Trump lasts in office until 201_9_.
kennedy_christia n

Fayetteville, AR

#21 Aug 12, 2017
So we are becoming a dictatorship too. Should look in mirror when calling out dictators around the world when we are heading that way too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min FUmonitor 94,220
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 19 min Dada 10,254
News Donald Trump sold out the US to Russia, Vladimi... 28 min Erl 24
News Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall 38 min Annie Oakly 13
News Trump's land of delusion 41 min NICK 2,408
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 1 hr whiney beech 101
News Trump readies for Putin face-to-face in Finland 1 hr opihi picker 121
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 2 hr Trump is a joke 87