Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'b...

Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' 'shameful'

There are 70 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jul 16, 2018, titled Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' 'shameful'. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., tweeted, "This is shameful." Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., called it "bizarre" and "flat-out wrong" for Trump to suggest that both countries are to blame for their deteriorated relationship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
9rivers

Charleston, SC

#1 Jul 17, 2018
what's really shameful is our DOJ and The FBI ..the way they allowed for the attempted takeover of America..

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Jul 17, 2018
The Deep State can't win this war, they've shown their hand, now the silent majority will not stop until they've drained the swamp.
More power to ya Trump, your forces are becoming much larger, the left has pissed US off!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Jul 18, 2018
Grab a brain.

Trump is obviously totally controlled by Russia.

Trump was walked all over by Putin and America was humiliated.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
On this Day

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
Comrade Donnie is Kompromat.

During the 2013 Miss Universe

Pageant, Putin collected useful

intel on Donnie and controlls him.

No other conclusion makes sense.
I dub thee the Dossier whisperer.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#11 Jul 20, 2018
Trump tries to bully our NATO allies Canada, Mexico and the US congress but he sucks up to Putin. Gee, I wonder why?
bottlecap

Roseville, MI

#14 Jul 20, 2018
Thank you President TRUMP by seeking better relations with Russia and not being pushed into an unnecessary conflict by the DEEP STATE.

The DEEP STATE thrives on starting unnecessary wars and conflicts around the world, for the benefit of the "military industrial complex" and the greedy bankers.
southern at heart

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 20, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

You conspiracist whack jobs are funny, but sad.

Have you caught "Big Foot" yet? Visited UFOs?
Hadn't you heard? Big Foot was piloting the UFO that crashed in Braxton County.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2018
Spanky McBonespur wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was terrible that they had the intel on Trump and could have called The NY Times and released the FISA warrant to end his campaign in 30 seconds AND DIDN’T but acted professionally and went another route to hurt him by opening up the Hillary email investigation 2 weeks before the election <~~said with extreme sarcasm.

You people are nuts.
They always change the subject when that point comes up since they have no rebuttal and it totally debunks their whole Deep State/FBI/DOJ (and anyone else who has ever spoken against Trump) conspiracy theory. Trumpanzeez accept only the truths that fit their version of reality, everything else is "fake news". Even if it was said and or done in front of God and everyone else, if it is negative toward Trump, it never happened.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#20 Jul 20, 2018
According to an article this morning Lisa, our little love bird, has turned into a little song bird. She gave up little Peter so fast it made his head swim. They both proclaimed the day after Mueller was seated the five magic words. "There is no there, there!" All this time, all this money spent, because the Democrats cannot face losing an election. By Christmas they will be committing honorable hari kari.
LOL

Arnoldsburg, WV

#24 Jul 20, 2018
Big Al wrote:
Trump tries to bully our NATO allies Canada, Mexico and the US congress but he sucks up to Putin. Gee, I wonder why?
Maybe he feels that we need to buy back that Uranium sold by the Clinton Foundation ??????????
southern at heart

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 20, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

No. But you live in the "holler," right? I don't.
What's that got to do with the price of rice in China?
southern at heart

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 20, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

No. But you live in the "holler," right? I don't.
Oh, but here is your cutesy none repansive reply. Still a hypocrite I see!
southern at heart

Charleston, WV

#31 Jul 20, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

Shoo, irrelevant troll!!! Is there traffic you can play in?
HeHeHeHeHe come here my little Mayflower loser!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#32 Jul 20, 2018
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he feels that we need to buy back that Uranium sold by the Clinton Foundation ??????????
Numerous fact-checkers have debunked Trump's attempt to divert attention from the Russian investigation by implying a link between donations to the Clinton Foundation and the approval of a deal by the State Department and the Obama administration allowing a Russian company to purchase a Canada-based mining group with operations in the United States.

Fox News anchor Shepherd Smith unexpectedly joined the ranks of the debunkers. Trump claimed that nine Russian investors funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation to get the deal approved. Smith pointed out that,“the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction”, and that most of the $145 million in question, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada not Russians. But Giustra sold his stake in the company in 2007, three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#33 Jul 20, 2018
And no mention of the $400,000,000. syphoned into the Clinton Foundation mentioned on Fox later. Shepherd has personal problems. And he lets his personal beliefs seep into his reporting.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#34 Jul 20, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
And no mention of the $400,000,000. syphoned into the Clinton Foundation mentioned on Fox later. Shepherd has personal problems. And he lets his personal beliefs seep into his reporting.
he, and Anderson Cooper, are bright eyed nancy boys, you can't trust them
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#35 Jul 20, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
And no mention of the $400,000,000. syphoned into the Clinton Foundation mentioned on Fox later. Shepherd has personal problems. And he lets his personal beliefs seep into his reporting.
"The Donald J. Trump Foundation is a charitable organization founded and chaired by Donald Trump. The foundation has been fined for making political contributions and admitted engaging in self-dealing practices to benefit Trump, his family, and businesses." -- Richard Rubin, November 22, 2016 "Donald Trump’s Foundation Engaged in Self-Dealing, IRS Filing Shows", Wall Street Journal
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#36 Jul 20, 2018
We all hang on the words of a crank like Sheppard Smith and the Wall Street Urinal.

What a laugh.
davy

Colby, KS

#37 Jul 20, 2018
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>

Who are you to "dub" anybody anything, grey troll?
I dub you a clueless fcktard
davy

Colby, KS

#38 Jul 20, 2018
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous fact-checkers have debunked Trump's attempt to divert attention from the Russian investigation by implying a link between donations to the Clinton Foundation and the approval of a deal by the State Department and the Obama administration allowing a Russian company to purchase a Canada-based mining group with operations in the United States.

Fox News anchor Shepherd Smith unexpectedly joined the ranks of the debunkers. Trump claimed that nine Russian investors funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation to get the deal approved. Smith pointed out that,“the Clinton State Department had no power to veto or approve that transaction”, and that most of the $145 million in question, came from Frank Giustra, the founder of the uranium company in Canada not Russians. But Giustra sold his stake in the company in 2007, three years before the uranium/Russia deal and a year and a half before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state.
Lie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhoo... 14 min Annie Oakly 103
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 26 min Aerostar P601 2,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 49 min Liberal Guerilla 121,367
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 55 min ardith 11,955
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 57 min ardith 97
News Presidents club assembles for Bush funeral, Tru... 1 hr Go Trump 321
News Just 36 percent of Americans would reelect Trum... 1 hr ardith 52