Anti-Trump protesters outside the new...

Anti-Trump protesters outside the new US Embassy in Nine Elms, London

There are 80 comments on the Wilts and Gloucestershire Standard story from Jan 20, 2018, titled Anti-Trump protesters outside the new US Embassy in Nine Elms, London. In it, Wilts and Gloucestershire Standard reports that:

Anti-Trump protesters descended on the new site of the United States embassy on Saturday afternoon, declaring the US president a "racist bigot" and calling for Theresa May to cancel her meeting with him at the World Economic Forum in Davos next week. In a demonstration held to mark the first anniversary of Mr Trump's inauguration as US president, around 20 activists from the campaign group Stand up to Racism pushed over a mock wall they had built in front of the embassy's recently opened site in Vauxhall, south London.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wilts and Gloucestershire Standard.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jan 20, 2018
Ask Americans if they care what happens in Muslim London? They can get back to us when they get into the 21st Century.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
Ask Americans if they care what happens in Muslim London? They can get back to us when they get into the 21st Century.
They need to stick to their 50 year Mortgages and putting fish and chips into their liberal press.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#4 Jan 20, 2018
Remember when Trump kept saying during the campaign that the centerpiece of his foreign policy would be to concentrate on this "special relationship"?

He's fuhked that up too!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#5 Jan 20, 2018
President Trump probably didn't know England had become a Muslim country. Pity the poor Queen. Soon it will be off with her head!!!
OneWomynRiot

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
President Trump probably didn't know England had become a Muslim country. Pity the poor Queen. Soon it will be off with her head!!!
If she lets tRump come over it will be "I MOVED ON HER LIKE A BYTCH", and "I GRABBED HER BY THE PVZZY"....BIGLY.
OneWomynRiot

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
Remember when Trump kept saying during the campaign that the centerpiece of his foreign policy would be to concentrate on this "special relationship"?

He's fuhked that up too!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
tRump's "special relationship" is his incestuous sex affair with Ivanka. It's the only thing he CAN concentrate on. His PornActress addiction is just a hobby. Ivanka fakes the best bigliest orgasms in the whole entire history of bigly faked orgasms EVER!
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#10 Jan 20, 2018
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

They need to stick to their 50 year Mortgages and putting fish and chips into their liberal press.
Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda. It seems he’s finally got that message. This reinforces what a mistake it was for Theresa May to rush and extend an invitation of a state visit in the first place.

50 yeare mortgages are standard in densely populated areas of socialist nations.

They are socialist, remember?
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#11 Jan 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
President Trump probably didn't know England had become a Muslim country. Pity the poor Queen. Soon it will be off with her head!!!
Did they report that England was now a "Muslim country"?

And you BELIEVED it?

You'll believe ANYTHING!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#12 Jan 20, 2018
What other batshitcrazy nonsense did you hear on Fox News?
Trump Dressing Down

Beverly, MA

#13 Jan 20, 2018
Oh, I want very much for Trump to meet Queen Elizabeth II.

She will give him a proper “dressing down” like the one she gave Winston Churchill when he got out of line.

It will be grand!
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#14 Jan 20, 2018
Red Crosse wrote:
President Trump probably didn't know England had become a Muslim country. Pity the poor Queen. Soon it will be off with her head!!!
Clearly it's good you're thinking like that. Trump can cancel any reservations made for the Prince's wedding. The Buffoon in the oval office is bad for America's long standing international partnerships.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2018
The continued communication and conspiracy amongst international Communists and their dupes continues in the streets and in the press.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#16 Jan 21, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
What other batshitcrazy nonsense did you hear on Fox News?
Not everyone in Canada is a raging left wing liberal wacko.
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Jan 21, 2018
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Not everyone in Canada is a raging left wing liberal wacko.
Golly, I sure hope not.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#19 Jan 21, 2018
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

Not everyone in Canada is a raging left wing liberal wacko.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That's right!

You actually BELIEVE the batshitcrazy nonsense you hear on Fox News!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#22 Jan 21, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That's right!

You actually BELIEVE the batshitcrazy nonsense you hear on Fox News!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I said "Not everyone in Canada is a raging left wing liberal wacko"

Evidently you're saying EVERYONE in Canada is a left wing liberal wacko? You the chief?
youll shoot your eye out

Bloomingdale, IN

#23 Jan 21, 2018
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>

I said "Not everyone in Canada is a raging left wing liberal wacko"

Evidently you're saying EVERYONE in Canada is a left wing liberal wacko? You the chief?
Truedoor?
LIMnologist

Dieppe, Canada

#24 Jan 21, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That's right!

You actually BELIEVE the batshitcrazy nonsense you hear on Fox News!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Well you believe everything on the CBC.

Someday I am going to meet you and choke you with my big cauk.

Let's smoke some BC bid before we do it though.
LIMnologist

Dieppe, Canada

#25 Jan 21, 2018
^bud......

I'm high now to tell ya the truth.

and whacking off.....
Go Trump

United States

#27 Jan 21, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Many Londoners have made it clear that Donald Trump is not welcome here while he is pursuing such a divisive agenda. It seems he’s finally got that message. This reinforces what a mistake it was for Theresa May to rush and extend an invitation of a state visit in the first place.

50 yeare mortgages are standard in densely populated areas of socialist nations.

They are socialist, remember?
Your fellow socialists and Muslims have turned London into a sh!thole. BTW GFY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min davy 106,026
News Kavanaugh faces final round of questioning with... 9 min Annie Oakly 45
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 19 min waaasssuuup 1,155
News Trump's land of delusion 35 min jtkluempers 6,209
News Trump Derangement Syndrome may knock president'... 45 min Raydot 30
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 45 min RiccardoFire 10,764
News Trump wants Spain to build a wall across the Sa... 46 min liberal limp wrist 16
News Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Rus... 1 hr Trump Your President 113