Donald Trump sold out the US to Russi...

Donald Trump sold out the US to Russia, Vladimir Putin at #TreasonSummit: Today's talker

There are 43 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 16, 2018, titled Donald Trump sold out the US to Russia, Vladimir Putin at #TreasonSummit: Today's talker. In it, USA Today reports that:

The president's disgraceful performance today - refusing to confront Putin even as he criticized American intelligence agencies - only underscores the dangers we're facing. Donald Trump sold out the US to Russia, Vladimir Putin at #TreasonSummit: Today's talker The president's disgraceful performance today - refusing to confront Putin even as he criticized American intelligence agencies - only underscores the dangers we're facing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
definations

Harker Heights, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2018
US Constitution: Article II Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
US Constitution: Article III Section. 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in ADHERing to their Enemies, giving them AID and COMFORT.(emphasis mine)

adher(ing)-:[2] to give support or maintain loyalty

AID -: to provide with what is useful or necessary in achieving an end

COMFORT -: to give strength and hope to : cheer
definations

Harker Heights, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2018
Do Trump's public statements build a prima facie case?- " prima facie is used in modern legal English (including both civil law and criminal law) to signify that upon initial examination, sufficient corroborating evidence appears to exist to support a case."
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#3 Jul 16, 2018
Trump believes what his Master Putin tells him to believe, and he ignores what stupid Americans tell him. Putin knows what is best for America, and Trump agrees.

I have never seen an American President get walked all over by a petty thug before, but now I have.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Jul 16, 2018
Today America gave up a struggle it had already won and decided to let itself be ruled by Russian War criminals, and all because of the pee pee tape!

A day that shall live in infamy!
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jul 17, 2018
Having a President of the United States commit treason sure gets those intelligent, patriotic, sensitive American snowflakes riled up.

Can you imagine?

A little thing like treason?

Sooo sensitive......
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2018
definations wrote:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in ADHERing to their Enemies, giving them AID and COMFORT.(emphasis mine)

Anything there on ticket pricing for the Impeachment?
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#7 Jul 17, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Anything there on ticket pricing for the Impeachment?
Yeah, the price is the assassination of every leftist politician in the country.
Which seat would you like?
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 17, 2018
The delusional Americans finding fault with the President and Putin reminding them of the actual illegal acts committed by the American Democrat Party...$400 Million from Russian actors going to Hillary and the disappearance of servers the Democrats have never let intelligence agencies to examine for fingerprints of Russian hacking... those deluded people will see that common courtesy and diplomacy was the only reality Trump exercised. Him responding to the abrasive and insulting questions from U.S. media in the way they now demand would have destroyed any possible working relationship with Russia.

The pomposity and jingoistic hysteria of any American thinking they can abandon efforts for world peace and cooperation is beyond insulting.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 17, 2018
definations wrote:

Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution gives the President authority to enter into treaties, appoint ambassadors and ministers, receive foreign ambassadors, and command the armed forces.
Concerned

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
Trump believes what his Master Putin tells him to believe, and he ignores what stupid Americans tell him. Putin knows what is best for America, and Trump agrees.

I have never seen an American President get walked all over by a petty thug before, but now I have.
So, now what Jokie? Gonna kill yourself?
Lol
C Kersey

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 18, 2018
"FDR met with Stalin (twice)
Truman met with Stalin
Eisenhower met with Khrushchev (twice)
JFK met with Khrushchev
LBJ met with Kosygin
Ford met with Brezhnev
Carter met with Brezhnev
Regan met with Gorbachev (four times)
Bush met with Gorbachev (seven times)
Obama met with Putin at least four times."
---Mark Simone, 16 July 2018
Clean air matters

Allentown, PA

#13 Jul 18, 2018
C Kersey wrote:
Truman met with Stalin
JFK met with Khrushchev
LBJ met with Kosygin
Ford met with Brezhnev
Carter met with Brezhnev
None of them sided with a dictator or failed to defend America as the POTUS did with Putin.
Poly Gamy Biloxi

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jul 18, 2018
C Kersey wrote:
Truman met with Stalin
JFK met with Khrushchev
LBJ met with Kosygin
Ford met with Brezhnev
Carter met with Brezhnev
After hacking an election..you're a Palintard
Poly Gamy Biloxi

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jul 18, 2018
I'm ashamed of America..Kissing a man who tried to blow up the Towers and hack an election

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#17 Jul 18, 2018
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>

Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution gives the President authority to enter into treaties, appoint ambassadors and ministers, receive foreign ambassadors, and command the armed forces.
Correct.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Jul 18, 2018
Clean air matters wrote:
<quoted text>

None of them sided with a dictator or failed to defend America as the POTUS did with Putin.
"Tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after the election."
Barack Hussein Obama
RIP

Omaha, NE

#19 Jul 18, 2018
Clean air matters wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama and Hillary made a deal with Russia for Weapons grade Uranium. FDR and Churchill were secretly arming Stalin with the world's (at the time) most advanced tanks and war planes, and sent our most advanced engineers to Russia to implement that goal. This was during the great depression while millions of U.S. and British citizens were starving. This explains why Hitler's armed forces were able to capture tens of thousands of Russian war planes and tanks. Stalin was poised for attack on Western Europe and not defense. WWII was provoked by design starting with the Treaty of Versailles. Just as the Great Depression was created by design by the Globalist Elite. Now Trump is making a stand against the Globalists on our behalf. Yet those on the Left think they are fighting the Establishment.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#22 Jul 18, 2018
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, the price is the assassination of every leftist politician in the country.
Which seat would you like?
You insane and violent American neo-Nazis Trump supporters are so funny!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#23 Jul 18, 2018
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>

So, now what Jokie? Gonna kill yourself?
Lol
No, stupid.

I'm going to laugh at the American President along with the rest of humanity, and urge my own government to distance itself from this corrupt and failing Presidency.

You Russpublicans are gonna kill yourselves in November.

LOL!
Concerned

United States

#24 Jul 18, 2018
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

No, stupid.

I'm going to laugh at the American President along with the rest of humanity, and urge my own government to distance itself from this corrupt and failing Presidency.

You Russpublicans are gonna kill yourselves in November.

LOL!
Do you think the Canadian government gives a rats ass of what you think?

Lol...have a nice evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donald Trump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhoo... 27 min Fit2Serve 106
News Trump threatens gov't shutdown in heated meetin... 46 min Quirky 104
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 52 min onemale 3,151
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 58 min Dada 11,963
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr MWHAHAHAHHAHA 121,392
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 1 hr Imafartinonhill 2,740
News Just 36 percent of Americans would reelect Trum... 1 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS(chi... 56