Obama's victory inspires Blacks, Hispanics in El Paso

There are 4 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Obama's victory inspires Blacks, Hispanics in El Paso. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

Barack Obama's historic victory Tuesday night has energized El Paso's small, but outspoken, African American community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Justice

Forest City, NC

#1 Nov 18, 2008
They are actually pissed because Obama is going to increase jobs and they will have to go to work.
Sinajuavi

Morgantown, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2008
How idiotic. Like the "Hispanics" there in Texas aren't working...

Obama in fact has inspired a lot of people, not only because he is "black" but because he gives voice to those would would prefer a country with more opportunity, more equality and more commitment to doing the right thing and thinking about the future rather than only the corporate quarterly bottom line.

Barack Obama as well as Hillary Clinton also have hammered down a few barriers regarding "race" and gender in the USA. Good for both of them. Good for us. Good for everyone!
Donkey

AOL

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Sinajuavi wrote:
How idiotic. Like the "Hispanics" there in Texas aren't working...
Obama in fact has inspired a lot of people, not only because he is "black" but because he gives voice to those would would prefer a country with more opportunity, more equality and more commitment to doing the right thing and thinking about the future rather than only the corporate quarterly bottom line.
Barack Obama as well as Hillary Clinton also have hammered down a few barriers regarding "race" and gender in the USA. Good for both of them. Good for us. Good for everyone!
Speak for yourself. Obama has not inspired me. He is a disgrace to America and a big mistake. My hope is he does not include another Clinton to his cabinet to complete the circle of disgrace.

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#4 Nov 20, 2008
Why ? Clinton policies were quite close to Obama.
Donkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself. Obama has not inspired me. He is a disgrace to America and a big mistake. My hope is he does not include another Clinton to his cabinet to complete the circle of disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country Music Hall of Famer Don Williams to Bri... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pizza Almond 13
Song for Don Williams ? (Jul '13) Jul '13 terry shoemaker 1
Don Williams - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gracia 1
News Tickets to see country star on sale Friday [11:... (May '11) May '11 Reader 2
News Country Music Hall Of Fame Announces 2010 Induc... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Old Hippe 2
News How Does Carrie Underwood Pick Her Songs? (Jun '09) Oct '09 american idol 2
News Veterans battle to replace stolen plaques (Sep '09) Sep '09 ex vib 3
More from around the web