Latin Artists Support Obama In Music ...

Latin Artists Support Obama In Music Video - Decision 2008 News...

There are 15 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from May 30, 2008, titled Latin Artists Support Obama In Music Video - Decision 2008 News.... In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

More than 20 stars from the Latin music and film community released a Spanish-language video in support of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama on Thursday, days before Puerto Rico's primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

James

AOL

#1 May 30, 2008
I'm disappointed to see cetain artists here that I enjoy watching and hearing, that they would support a candidate that would just go to a Communist island such as Cuba and try to maybe negotiate some sort of deal and make that empire rebound from such debt that they can possbily have with every other country, including us, and continue to rule the country with every dollar given to them from our own Cuban families. If we as hispanics, are in support as one, why are we supporting this antic? Can Don Omar or Jessica Alba explain to me what it's in their right mind?
James

AOL

#2 May 30, 2008
Or is it that they are only caring about their own countries and agreeing to making every illiegal immigrants in the US into citizens. So it's basically, forget the Cubans, let's support the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.
Obama-the One

Levittown, PA

#3 May 30, 2008
Obama - No need to apologise for truth.

The excitement that RC preacherman whose
words (power of words) and delivery were
right on song. Folks across the nation
kept mouthing of a Hillary presidency
and then from left field she was hit with
an Obama. No wonder there is Big Time angst
at what came to pass.

Obama - please don't go to Iraq knowing what happened to JFK who had me cringing
thinking what might befall him - And it did.

Just to go over and the costs associated in
doing so - the wearing of a bulletproof helmet
and Flak jackets for a photo OP is ridiculous.

My fear is that Lieberman's friends will set
up a scenario wherein harm can befall our only
hope for America's salvation.

Gotta purchase that McClellen's book on lies
that went down - got sheep bleating their mantra.

Taxpayer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 May 30, 2008
Its sad to so much support for a racist/socalist
jsm49

United States

#5 May 30, 2008
lets see the video
ray

Miami, FL

#6 May 30, 2008
uhmm where is the video??
Dr Barron Brown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 May 30, 2008
Whatever is best for the people of Cuba and the United States.

If we keep on doing the things we've always done, we'll always get what we've always gotten.

ISA

Since: May 07

New York - born and raised

#8 May 30, 2008
James wrote:
Or is it that they are only caring about their own countries and agreeing to making every illiegal immigrants in the US into citizens. So it's basically, forget the Cubans, let's support the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.
Puerto Ricans are all American Citizens.....
James

AOL

#9 May 30, 2008
I know all of Puerto Rico is of American citizens, I'm just saying everyone is just supporting their own countries with their issues, but it's ok to agree to making a country better, where you can't even dislike the president, and they'll take you to jail just for saying, I hate Castro. No freedom whatsoever.
Jimmy Pop

United States

#10 May 30, 2008
Produced by Andres Levin, the video was inspired by one he made earlier this year titled,

"We Are The Ones, We Are The Obama-Bots"
THE BaYaReA

San Francisco, CA

#11 May 30, 2008
i dont support either.no chance in voting for puppets!! america will continue to be the same or worse.no diffrence!
No Hustle

Miami, FL

#12 May 30, 2008
Obama the used car salesman hustler, and the fools that believe in his false hope propaganda. What has Obama Barack Hussein ever done? Was a member of racist preacher-it's ok. His wife is (Finally) proud to be an American-it's ok. A leftist-it's ok, if he wins poor United States, and when Obama fails he will still blame Bush!
lizzie

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#13 Jan 28, 2009
i love the latin music i am such a big fan of it dose someone love it i do

ISA

Since: May 07

New York - born and raised

#14 Jan 28, 2009
lizzie wrote:
i love the latin music i am such a big fan of it dose someone love it i do
Yes, Lizzie, I love it too.....ISA
lizzie

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

#15 Jan 30, 2009
good we are too it is such great music

(nice to meeting you isa )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Omar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don Omar at Club Nokia L.A. LIVE (Dec '11) Dec '11 carlos 1
charlotte, nc - oct 23, 2010 - machete music to... (Oct '10) Oct '10 musicliveshere 1
News Don Omar's reggaet n beat goes on... and... (Jan '06) May '10 Dennis algarin 37
News Billboard Latin Music Awards (Jun '09) Jun '09 selena lopez 1
News Report: Don Omar weds Jackie Guerrido (Apr '08) Aug '08 Vojislav Kostunika 7
News Don Omar (May '08) Jun '08 reinawolf360 4
mj (Jun '08) Jun '08 Moodringer10 1
More from around the web