Don Omar's reggaet n beat goes on... and on... and on

Full story: Philly.com

On one wall at the beautiful, relatively new House of Blues music room in Atlantic City is a mural of Sammy Davis Jr.
Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated May 27, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Judged:

Regeton is music of the low lives on the street and in no other way should it be a representation of the true and real decent people of Puerto rico. Como dicen "el que juega con fuego,se puede quemar" Dirty laundering money is that,dirty money. What comes around goes around. Si haces un mal en esta tierra,te llegar tu turno. Eso el lo que le paso a daddy yankee ,don omar,politocos en puerto rico y la policia. It;s not worth it. There is too much corruption going on and we have to have a concious. Lts get a bit serious and start respecting ourselves. Let;s stop hating ourselves. Be kind and grow up to better things,the decent way my brothers and sisters
Ramon

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2006

Hey wassup e-mail me at newyorkramon@yahoo.com and lets start a new reggeton song you know
Daddy Yankee

Poulsbo, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

Don Omar is better than Daddy Yankee
Don Omar

Poulsbo, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

I want to tell all of my fans that I am going to leave my carrer
flaco21

Fpo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

Miriam Alvarez wrote:
YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE. I WANT YOU TO MARY ME AND WE CAN STAY TOGETHER FOREVER AND NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME. I AM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE JUST 12 YEARS OLDER THAN ME BUT IT'S OKAY. THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY COUNTS IS MY LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DON OMAR AND TRUST ME I AM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. TE OUERIO MUCHO MI AMOR. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU BUT TO ME YOU STILL LOOK SEXY. I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND. PLEASE DON'T THINK NOTHING BAD ABOUT ME. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT IT'S JUST I WANT YOU ALL FOR ME AND ONLY FOR ME. I AM CRAZY OVER YOU. TU ERES MI PAPI LINDO AND YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME. NOBODY CAN LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO. I AM PURE OPUERTO RICAN. TU ERES MI AMOR Y ES PARA SIMPRE. I AM A SMART RESPECTFUL YOUNG LADY. WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE YOU I GET MAD AND CRAZY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT mca_mala@yahoo.com. TU ERES MI HOMBRE Y VA SER EL MEJOR.
Hey we might be relatives mi nombre es Adrian Alvarez.
Millie

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

AMEN!!!
joe wrote:
We puertorican are going through a cultural crisis! Do you people realize that? I can't believe that after the news from don omar and daddy yankee,people, and i mean the ignorant and stupid ones,will still go out and buy drug money music. We are puerto rican and we are very smart people. Lets not act like retarts and start living a life of positive thinking. Go to school,work and progress. Teach your kids respect and kindness,save money so they go to college. We have to get out of this shit hole that we are in. and only we can do it. we are sinking our true culture to the ground,and people are not even realizing it! I'm pround of being a puerto rican. I;m proud for rita moreno,jimmy smit,freddy prince,mark anthony,barbosa,betances,luis munuz marin,dona fela rincon, and the list goes on. we have so many of our puerto rican people that have put our culture up to where it was at and now this new generation of pure stupid ignorants are bringing our culture down. You guys better wake up and smell the coffee. Please lets all stop this madness and start working on oursleves to become a more better people,where other races and cultures start respecting us. Dios los cuide.
PApi Chulo

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

El NUMERO UNO DON OMAR YUP!!! DadDY YANKEE IS PURA MIERDA I DONT GIVE A SHIT I LOVE HES NEW CD Me Gusta DALE DON DALE BAILANDO SOLA SU noTA AND CONTEO YUP DADDY Yankee Es PUra MIERDA DONDE ES LOS FANS DE DON OMAR
Ruby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

PApi Chulo wrote:
El NUMERO UNO DON OMAR YUP!!! DadDY YANKEE IS PURA MIERDA I DONT GIVE A SHIT I LOVE HES NEW CD Me Gusta DALE DON DALE BAILANDO SOLA SU noTA AND CONTEO YUP DADDY Yankee Es PUra MIERDA DONDE ES LOS FANS DE DON OMAR
Cuanto anos tienes?
Alejandra

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2007

Don Omar wrote:

Yea right dat ur ass is don omar. i think don omar is smart enough to spell "Career" right!
HairyGuy

West Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2007

I like Vico C. No dis ing anyone but I think Vico C has evolved & matured. His lyrics demostrate sophistication. Not based on Ghettofication & the Fantasy life of crime..

Keep it positive people or you too will help destroy our youth.

We already have too many Enemies trying to destroy our culture like the Haters, Anglo-saxon, Neocons, Right wing Racist Pigs...

Let us empower the musicians & role model who do NOT contribute to the Prison Industrial Complex.

This brain washing & creating a False Wannabe pseudo-gangster youth without purpose or direction who believe that living over 21 years is some great accomplishment.

Selling out for the Bling-Bling which is never really paid for except by the blood & tears of our people.
HairyGuy

West Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2007

Don Omar wrote:
I doubt it that this is the Reggaeton artist.
I believed you are goffing or worst delusional.
Clavdiuse

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

Hi William Omar Landron.I love you and your all songs.I dont speak english.Don Omar please send my e-mail your all clips.I from Azerbaijan for Baku.I like your Pobre diabla.
my e-mail:orxan_axundov@hotmail.c om
JUJU

Pottstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2007

I Think that Don Omar is a very good singer not only in reggaeton, but also in salsa. I love that song you sang with Victor manuelle. I think you got more talent then Daddy Yankee. Why so much hate between you and him, El Father. It all should stop. Why should famous puerto ricans like you guys be agaisnt each other. Stop the hate. All you guys are shooting for the same goal. Why not do it in peace. God Bless you.
johanis bonilla

Vineland, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2007

heyyy what are you doing ?? im a fan of you
elizabeth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2007

DOn omar u are the best.....love u...
I love your music es la mejor...
EN NOVIEMBRE FUI A TU CONSIERTO UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL ME ENCANTO. CUANDO VENGAS OTRAVES PARA CONNECTICUT VOY CORRIENDO..TUS CONSIERTOS ARE THE BEST.
But what makes my idol you is not that you are el don
I idol william Landron la persona. Cuando yo veo in an enterview tu personalidad se sale de la tv.
Como tu ablas me tejas pasmada.
porque nolmal mente you cant see las personalidades de los artistas no se como tu loases.
Quisas porque tienes todavia los pies sobre la tiera.
no como otros artistas. como uno en espesial ---------- NO BOY A DESIR NOMBRE NO VALE LA PENA.
take care que dios de bendiga..
I feliz vida con jackeline
espero que nunca SE SEPAREN PORQUE SI WILLIAM ESTA SUPER FELIZ I CONTENTO YOU TAMBIEN
ViiRY ZAMORA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

omg, i left that comment years ago... don omar's cool but i was just obsessed with his lyrics back in the dayy lmfao!
Dennis algarin

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Stop being a hater Joe, here are Puerto Ricans using
they talents to make a new sound of music and all u
can do is tear them down, SHAME ON YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Don Omar Discussions

Search the Don Omar Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Omar at Club Nokia L.A. LIVE (Dec '11) Dec '11 carlos 1
charlotte, nc - oct 23, 2010 - machete music to... (Oct '10) Oct '10 musicliveshere 1
Billboard Latin Music Awards (Jun '09) Jun '09 selena lopez 1
Latin Artists Support Obama In Music Video - De... (May '08) Jan '09 lizzie 15
Report: Don Omar weds Jackie Guerrido (Apr '08) Aug '08 Vojislav Kostunika 7
Don Omar (May '08) Jun '08 reinawolf360 4
mj (Jun '08) Jun '08 Moodringer10 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••