Don Omar's reggaetón beat goes...

Don Omar's reggaet n beat goes on... and on... and on

There are 37 comments on the Philly.com story from Jan 17, 2006, titled Don Omar's reggaet n beat goes on... and on... and on. In it, Philly.com reports that:

On one wall at the beautiful, relatively new House of Blues music room in Atlantic City is a mural of Sammy Davis Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nahomi

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 20, 2006
dats bull evry one left when da lady said it wuz ova so don't try to start shit iight I don't appreciate it and I don't think Don Omar does either..... If it was DaddyYankee you would not say that and it hurts because your trying to bring him down but it take a real motha fucka to do that ~1~
Chitown Boricua

Algonquin, IL

#2 Jan 20, 2006
Yes It Is Bull Stop Trying To Bring The Man Down. It Take One Real G To Take The Man Down And Kevin L Carte Ant No G......
da haps

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 27, 2006
Hey,

Just wanted you to know that we attended the BOB MARLEY fest here in Miami and took A LOT of great pics!! The reason I'm telling you is because we are offering them free to you…. REALLY just drag and drop the large images to a file and you can use them for your site or WHATEVER. We are www.da-haps.com a free national networking site that allows users to post events and flyers up FREE. I saw your site and figured you might be interested, we just want to spread the word so if free pics will do that here you go: http://www.da-haps.com/album_cat.php...

All we ask is LEAVE ON THE WATERMARK!!! Not much to ask.

I know its odd but this is a WHOLE NEW CONCEPT of promotion don’t miss this train.

My info is below, lets link up. Free Marley fest pics!
LowDwn

Titusville, FL

#4 Mar 14, 2006
Wow!! He really had free pics. A lot of pics. Nice site too.

Yo Nahomi, dont waist your breath, thats just bull.
MADELYN

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 1, 2006
don omar is da shit daddy yankee and his ASS KISSIN FANZ!!!
Ashley guzman

District Heights, MD

#6 Jun 29, 2006
Don Omar me icantan tus videos y tus cansiones. a mi me icanta
como tu cantas regggeton.mi password es www.chiqi.com
Ashley guzman

District Heights, MD

#7 Jun 29, 2006
Don omar i love your songs and even the video of conteo it's my
favorite video. I hope you email me soon. My password is
www.chiqi.com
Love your bestest fan
Ashley
MARIA

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jul 6, 2006
DON OMAR YOUR SONGS ARE NICE AND I LISTEN 2 U ALL OF THE TIME. I THINK UR BETTER THAN daddy jankee!!!!!!!!
ivana

Vienna, Austria

#9 Jul 17, 2006
you are sooooo sexy and your songs too.my favorite isPobre diabla; well I don`t know which is better. They all are. love sou so much. ivana from croatia
PUCHI

Cicero, IL

#10 Jul 24, 2006
DADDY YANKEE IS ALRIGHT BUT HE IS OVERRATED, DON OMAR IS THE SHIT. I HAVE TO ADMIT ONE THING TEGO CALDERON IS THE BEST!!
yvette

Buena Park, CA

#12 Jul 26, 2006
DON OMAR #1 and what who gives a mad fuck about daddy yankee
DON OMAR WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
yvette

Buena Park, CA

#13 Jul 26, 2006
this is don omar biggest fans that no on ecan beat i know he is and has always been the best and will always be KING OF KINGS no matter what and no phagget will bring him down !!!!!!
Miriam Alvarez

AOL

#14 Aug 1, 2006
YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE. I WANT YOU TO MARY ME AND WE CAN STAY TOGETHER FOREVER AND NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME. I AM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE JUST 12 YEARS OLDER THAN ME BUT IT'S OKAY. THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY COUNTS IS MY LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DON OMAR AND TRUST ME I AM NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. TE OUERIO MUCHO MI AMOR. I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU BUT TO ME YOU STILL LOOK SEXY. I HOPE TO GOD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND. PLEASE DON'T THINK NOTHING BAD ABOUT ME. I AM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE BUT IT'S JUST I WANT YOU ALL FOR ME AND ONLY FOR ME. I AM CRAZY OVER YOU. TU ERES MI PAPI LINDO AND YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME. NOBODY CAN LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO. I AM PURE OPUERTO RICAN. TU ERES MI AMOR Y ES PARA SIMPRE. I AM A SMART RESPECTFUL YOUNG LADY. WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE YOU I GET MAD AND CRAZY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] TU ERES MI HOMBRE Y VA SER EL MEJOR.
VIRY ZAMORA

Marinette, WI

#15 Aug 8, 2006
DON OMAR I LUV U SO MUCH TUS ROLAS AR3 TH3 SHIT I LUV HOW YOU AR3. WH3N I FOUND OUT YOU HAD A GIRLFRI3ND JUST TH3 OTH3R DAY I COULDNT B3LI3V3 IT. I STILL DONT WANT TO B3LI3V3 IT. I LUV YOU DON OMAR SO MUCH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO TO M33T YOU. LUV YOU BOYY
***3sA' Dr3aMuR ***
VIRY ZAMORA

Marinette, WI

#16 Aug 8, 2006
*** I LUV YOU WILLIAM OMAR LANDRON ***
chris 1

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2006
ya whats ^ this is chris 1 looking for a way to emial don omar to be the first white boy reggeton
raper no bullshi# please help send info to
[email protected]
jessica

Suffolk, VA

#18 Aug 24, 2006
all this is bull shi* you dont know nothing about my baby daddy yankee he is the finest man on the galaxy he is sexy cute and all mine and nobody else so get away all you bitches hes mine and don omar stinke keep him hes ugly mi papi chulo DADDY YANKEE
EDUARDO

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2006
my home boy DADDY YANKEE WERE BOTH GANGSTAS im from puerto ricano like daddy yankee I walk with money and bling bling forget all the other gangters im the #1 gangster at school all the girls are all up on me i had a girlfriend but now im free so call me at 232-788*
joe

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2006
Nahomi wrote:
dats bull evry one left when da lady said it wuz ova so don't try to start shit iight I don't appreciate it and I don't think Don Omar does either..... If it was DaddyYankee you would not say that and it hurts because your trying to bring him down but it take a real motha fucka to do that ~1~
My true belief is that this regeton music is pure garbage that represents all Puerto ricans as degrading,criminals,druglords and show no morals. What positive thing is this garbage of regeton music teaching our kids. Regeton music beat is cool. But,the lyrics and vidoes need to be cleaned up. We are loosing the good qualities of the good people that we are. We have a cultural crisis and all these so called ghetto singers like the rap,regeton,etc. should speak out of positive things to listeners of all ages. Puerto rico is about people of good heart &hospitable. They are salsa,bomba y plena,guitarras,guiro y marracas.eso es cultura..CULTURA eso es orgullo!!!! I can't believe that it seems that a few puertoricans are so ignorant! Lets start acting civilized and stop acting like the monkeys with no brains. Wake up puerto rican and start being proud of something well worth it. Oh,i forgot to mention. You don't know how to spell. If you keep listening to the music of the SLUMS it will start showing on you and even on how you speak.
joe

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2006
We puertorican are going through a cultural crisis! Do you people realize that? I can't believe that after the news from don omar and daddy yankee,people, and i mean the ignorant and stupid ones,will still go out and buy drug money music. We are puerto rican and we are very smart people. Lets not act like retarts and start living a life of positive thinking. Go to school,work and progress. Teach your kids respect and kindness,save money so they go to college. We have to get out of this shit hole that we are in. and only we can do it. we are sinking our true culture to the ground,and people are not even realizing it! I'm pround of being a puerto rican. I;m proud for rita moreno,jimmy smit,freddy prince,mark anthony,barbosa,betances,luis munuz marin,dona fela rincon, and the list goes on. we have so many of our puerto rican people that have put our culture up to where it was at and now this new generation of pure stupid ignorants are bringing our culture down. You guys better wake up and smell the coffee. Please lets all stop this madness and start working on oursleves to become a more better people,where other races and cultures start respecting us. Dios los cuide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Omar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Don Omar at Club Nokia L.A. LIVE (Dec '11) Dec '11 carlos 1
charlotte, nc - oct 23, 2010 - machete music to... (Oct '10) Oct '10 musicliveshere 1
News Billboard Latin Music Awards (Jun '09) Jun '09 selena lopez 1
News Latin Artists Support Obama In Music Video - De... (May '08) Jan '09 lizzie 15
News Report: Don Omar weds Jackie Guerrido (Apr '08) Aug '08 Vojislav Kostunika 7
News Don Omar (May '08) Jun '08 reinawolf360 4
mj (Jun '08) Jun '08 Moodringer10 1
More from around the web