would like to meet don johnson

Posted in the Don Johnson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
denise tavaglione

AOL

#1 Jul 25, 2006
i watch all his movies had a big crush on him, today every night i watch miami vice, oh god they were great, he still looks handsome today i would love to meet you maybe some day come to jersey don, i was ill but now feeling better since we can watch the shows,
denise tavaglione

AOL

#2 Jul 25, 2006
i want to meet don johnson
denise tavaglione

AOL

#3 Jul 25, 2006
he can email me at deetav2522@aol ha
cha

Marietta, GA

#4 Jul 28, 2006
of course i do
Daisy

Barrington, RI

#5 Jul 30, 2006
I want to meet him to
marie louise greatrex

UK

#7 Aug 11, 2006
i don its marie again im 31 i have been a fan of yours since i was 13 i would love it if you could write to me or if you could send me some photos of you if i could win the lotto iwould vist you and then we could all go for ameal my number again is 017858611621
GEOFF GILL

Sheffield, UK

#8 Aug 29, 2006
FROM;-GEOFF GILL- ENQUIRY-NAME SEARCH!
Hate to interupt!..wondered if you are relative of AMANDA GREATREX, OF PENKRIDGE STAFFS-1 OF 3 SISTERS?-wnt to T.P.RILEY COMP ,IN BLOXWICH
IM OLD FRIEND WHO WOULD LOVE TO GET IN TOUCH-(GEOFF GILL)
IF YOU ARE PLEASE PASS ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS-shamangill@zoom.co.uk or phone 07732-735465-
marie louise greatrex wrote:
i don its marie again im 31 i have been a fan of yours since i was 13 i would love it if you could write to me or if you could send me some photos of you if i could win the lotto iwould vist you and then we could all go for ameal my number again is 017858611621
Nadine

Caen, France

#9 Oct 14, 2006
denise tavaglione wrote:
he can email me at deetav2522@aol ha
Hi Where are you ? I m in France.I am writing a movie scnenario for Don and i want to meet him of course.Do you think that we can try together ?my e-mail
nachaca@wanadoo.fr
bea bilbruck

Odessa, MO

#10 Nov 8, 2006
if you have a chanc to talk to don would you please ask him if he remembers a man name jerry pondixster not for sure if last name spelled right! he show don how to cut up meat when he was 17 teen and jerry had a 1952 oldmobuild let don uses to go to school. jerry lives in deepwater mo. i'm a freind of jerrys and was looking at some of jerrys pictures and we came to a pictures with don and jerry standing by jerrys 1956 chev truck fire eng red and don is sianding by jerry. if anyone could help me get this to don i would really like to get a word to him about jerry. jerry hAS NOT BEEN FEELING GOOD LATELY AND I THINK THIS WOULD REALLY HELP IF HE COULD GET A HELLO.
marie louise greatrex

UK

#11 Nov 29, 2006
i don its marie your biggeist fan ian coming to ldondon to see you in guys and dollsi
marie louise greatrex

UK

#12 Nov 29, 2006
i don its marie again sorry abount the spelling im so nerves and exited because i have always wanted to meet you but my so called friends and fammily are not very haappy about it but they can see there favorit love you see you sonny ahah soon
marie louise greatrex

UK

#13 Nov 29, 2006
i love you with all my heart don
marie louise greatrex

UK

#14 Dec 5, 2006
i don its marie again its your birthday soon i always celebrate your birthday me and my girls are haveing a pj party on the 15 dec if you would like to come ahah nothing lived nothing grow till i loved you every ski ever gray never blue you were my friend dear friend i held you close to my heart but i never thought i would feel the way i do i love you
marie louise greatrex

UK

#15 Dec 5, 2006
it must be hard work being a heart throb i still watch miami vice crockett was my rock when iwas a little girl i would aways dream that crockett would come and save me from my night meres i was always being blime for things so i hide away by watching miami vice but at that time you be come a part of me don ialways think if you are ok iread some nasty storys about you but i know that they are not true i was made to get ride of all your photos and videos dvds because i was watching you every day or night it stands for don o my god that is strange
Nadine

Esquay-notre-dame, France

#16 Dec 29, 2006
i Marie louise , I ll go to London to see Guys and dolls . Are you pleased to mail with me? nachaca@wanadoo.fr
Beth

AOL

#17 Jan 2, 2007
denise tavaglione wrote:
i want to meet don johnson
Let's go to Colorado and meet him I have his address email me please Gvbch@aol.com
Beth

AOL

#18 Jan 2, 2007
He is currently at the theater in London and I have plans to fly over and visit...wish me luck
Beth

AOL

#19 Jan 2, 2007
bea bilbruck wrote:
if you have a chanc to talk to don would you please ask him if he remembers a man name jerry pondixster not for sure if last name spelled right! he show don how to cut up meat when he was 17 teen and jerry had a 1952 oldmobuild let don uses to go to school. jerry lives in deepwater mo. i'm a freind of jerrys and was looking at some of jerrys pictures and we came to a pictures with don and jerry standing by jerrys 1956 chev truck fire eng red and don is sianding by jerry. if anyone could help me get this to don i would really like to get a word to him about jerry. jerry hAS NOT BEEN FEELING GOOD LATELY AND I THINK THIS WOULD REALLY HELP IF HE COULD GET A HELLO.
Hi There was also a class reunion from Mo or OK and he was not able to make it. I do hope you hear from him email me please Gvbch@aol.com My name is Beth and maybe I can help you .....
Nadine

Paris, France

#20 Jan 3, 2007
Who wants to give me the mail of DON and who has plan to visit him in London ?
Nadine in France
nachaca@wanadoo.fr
Nadine

Ifs, France

#21 Jan 3, 2007
Beth

You get Don e-mail ...Isn't a joke?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Don Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fifty Shades Of Grey's Dakota Johnson: My famou... Feb '15 skynyrd 1
Don Johnson Fan Page on Facebook (Sep '14) Sep '14 Crissie 1
News Don Johnson's 'Nash Bridges' Lawsuit Seeks Mill... (Feb '09) Dec '13 James Dean 12
Don Johnsons Fan Page (Oct '13) Oct '13 Crissie 1
don johnson ( the long hot summer ) vhs or dvd (May '10) Jul '13 Lisa 8
Bring back the original Miami Vice TV show........ (May '13) May '13 Lynne Stevens 1
DJ's new pilot (Nov '11) May '13 Lynne Stevens 3
More from around the web