DMX placed in jail lockdown

DMX placed in jail lockdown

There are 4 comments on the news.ktar.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled DMX placed in jail lockdown. In it, news.ktar.com reports that:

The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was removed from Tent City Sunday night and placed in lockdown after he allegedly threatened to assault detention officers. The Sheriff's Office said Simmons refused to report for work when called and became verbally abusive. Later Sunday, the Sheriff's office said Simmons failed to report for his medication and then told detention officers that he might assault somebody to get some respect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.ktar.com.

Hump from DC

Lake Mary, FL

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Free DMX!! Roof Roof!!!!
Scott

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Feb 13, 2009
He got off with only 90 days in tent city he needs to be real nice to everybody.and cool to the cops it will go alot easyer for him. They will ad more time if he's not careful. Good luck Dmx

Since: Sep 07

Avondale, AZ

#3 Feb 15, 2009
He is in solitary now because he is a thug and cannot get along with other inmates.

I guess if you use drugs, animal carcasses, abused pit bulls and weapons in your home, you must be an upstanding citizen?

If he doesn't care about his own body (using drugs) or animals (abusing them), how can we expect this thug to give a damn about other people?

DMX is so tough that when Sheriff Joe and his cops when to arrest him, he had barricaded himself in his house. Yeah, real tough thug guy!

Lock him up, Sheriff Joe. I don't want scum like this on our Phoenix streets no matter how popular he is in the thug world.

“Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”

Since: Feb 08

the universe

#4 Mar 14, 2009
He and Michael Vick need to be euthanized.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper DMX freed from Buffalo jail early in chi... (Oct '15) Nov '15 ddd 8
News DMX Talks Making News Headlines, The Struggles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 KnutesNiche 1
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
News DMX gets arrested again in South Carolina (Nov '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Lil Wayne's New Fight! Rick Ros... (Oct '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
News Ja Rule / Lil Wayne (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News DMX Says Iyanla Didn't Fix His Life, She "Made ... (Apr '13) Jun '13 Ddort 2
More from around the web