Rapper DMX pleads guilty to charges o...

Rapper DMX pleads guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, ...

There are 13 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Rapper DMX pleads guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, .... In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

DMX has reached a plea deal on multiple drug possession, theft and animal cruelty charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

BAW

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 2, 2009
This man has serious issues!

“Boldly going nowhere...”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News, VA

#2 Jan 2, 2009
You're goin' to jail, dog...Ruff, ruff...
JJ Wilson

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jan 2, 2009
Where dem drug sniffing dogs at? Right mtf here! Rrrrrrrrrrrr!
Looks like the old rough riders are a man short in the formation. Rrrrrrrrr!
Good Grief

Newport News, VA

#4 Jan 2, 2009
Another disgusting POS rapper. When will the black culture figure out that nothing good comes from making these sub-humans important?
Look at the stats

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2009
Good Grief wrote:
Another disgusting POS rapper. When will the black culture figure out that nothing good comes from making these sub-humans important?
Before making statements about "black culture" you should look at the statistics and see what group actually buys the most rap music. You may be surprised.

Blacks are only about 13% of the U.S. population, if they were the only ones buying rap music, it would not be nearly as popular as it is.

“Boldly going nowhere...”

Since: Oct 07

Newport News, VA

#6 Jan 2, 2009
Look at the stats wrote:
<quoted text>
Before making statements about "black culture" you should look at the statistics and see what group actually buys the most rap music. You may be surprised.
Blacks are only about 13% of the U.S. population, if they were the only ones buying rap music, it would not be nearly as popular as it is.
I agree with you. To look at me you would never believe I listen to rap as well as everything else.
Talib

Atlanta, GA

#7 Jan 2, 2009
~70% of Hip Hop music buyers are white teenagers.. So its not exclusively "Black culture" but Culture in general. For every "gangster rapper" there is a artist from another genre with equally suggestive lyrics or negative influences on youth.. So its not 'black culture' or 'white culture' but American culture that you are seeking change from...
Good Grief

Newport News, VA

#8 Jan 2, 2009
Look at the stats wrote:
<quoted text>
Then all their people must be on the East Coast because I swear, whites are the minority in Newport News, VA.

“Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”

Since: Feb 08

the universe

#9 Jan 10, 2009
Yolanda

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Jan 10, 2009
he was frame up by the police and beat up to get a cofession jus like they did Michel Vick. The truth will in the en.

“Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”

Since: Feb 08

the universe

#11 Jan 10, 2009
If you believe that you're on drugs.
kenneth

Den Haag, Netherlands

#12 Jan 10, 2009
DMX IS AN MAN LIKE WE ALL HE NEAD OR SUPPORT IN THIS TIME AND WE GONNA GIFT AT TOO HIM LIKE THE BEST WE CAN X CAN COME BACK BECAUS HI IS HIPHOP AND RAR TOGGETHER AND MAKE THE GOOD MOVIE WE LOVE ON THE BIG SCREAM WITH BIG BUGGET

“Not an Obumble Voter!”

Since: Dec 08

Bar Harbor, ME

#13 Jan 10, 2009
Shocking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rapper DMX freed from Buffalo jail early in chi... (Oct '15) Nov '15 ddd 8
News DMX Talks Making News Headlines, The Struggles ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 KnutesNiche 1
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
News DMX gets arrested again in South Carolina (Nov '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Lil Wayne's New Fight! Rick Ros... (Oct '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
News Ja Rule / Lil Wayne (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News DMX Says Iyanla Didn't Fix His Life, She "Made ... (Apr '13) Jun '13 Ddort 2
More from around the web