DMX - DMX Hears God's Call in Prison

DMX - DMX Hears God's Call in Prison

There are 12 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jan 16, 2009, titled DMX - DMX Hears God's Call in Prison. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: * DMX ORDERED TO PAY BABY'S MOTHER $1.5 MILLION Rapper DMX has been forced to pay out $1.5 million to the mother of his child, after failing to turn up to a Maryland court on Friday to defend himself ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Rebecca

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
I hope God told the SOB to stop hurting animals.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
Batman

Southington, CT

#2 Jan 16, 2009
.....or breaking the law in general. The problem is that DMX thinks he is above the law.

I wonder if his wearing pink undies in jail will teach him otherwise.

Since: Jan 09

Brentwood

#3 Jan 16, 2009
LOL@DMX
Does god's voice come from the toilet seat in his cell?
Rebecca

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2009
I think it comes from the voices in his head. DMX and Michael Vick should be put in a pitt to fight to the death, with the loser being drowned in a bucket of water.

Since: Jan 09

Brentwood

#5 Jan 23, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
I think it comes from the voices in his head. DMX and Michael Vick should be put in a pitt to fight to the death, with the loser being drowned in a bucket of water.
How about the loser just dies from the fight and the winner gets drowned in a bucket of water?
Mr Newton

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 27, 2009
Well the facts are that DMX never fought his dogs and is a Pit Bull lover, regardless of all the other bad things he has done, I can vouch for this one, if you will notice he is not in court for dog fighting as micheal vick was, he was out of town and left his dogs attended by a relative, the relative got up and left and flew back to new york without telling dmx and the neighbors called the police. Just as in the micheal vick case since the crime occured in his home he was responsible for it not the relative. those are the facts.
AZBlows

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 27, 2009
Did god call him while he was bending over in the shower to pick-up the soap? Not that it's wrong...this prick and Vick should be used as bait for training other fighting dogs.....then they can get a firsthand taste of what those bait dogs go through.......and after they're good and bloody and beat up, stake them out in the desert with no food or water and see how long they live.....oh goodness, I almost forgot....

Have a Nice Day
BIGGY G

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2009
Tsk, man you guys are all damn playa haters, think about what ya'll say before you go to hell for even thinking that shit onto people.
Carlito

Québec, Canada

#9 Mar 5, 2009
Lyrics from DMX's song "Dog Love" from his album "Year of the dog ...Again"

"There's no Love like a Dog's Love"

Need i say more about DMX and dogs...

and for all you atheist jerks talking smack about God, screw you, "It's dark and Hell is Hot."
Just Watching

Saginaw, MI

#10 Mar 5, 2009
95% of criminals find the good Lord in jail/prison.The sad thing is they loose him as soon as they get out...No DMX shouldnt have left his dog's with some one that in the long run couldnt be trusted to take care of them, hope like heck that the person that was to watch these dogs dont have children..I would worry how well they take care of them....It is our responsibility to take the best care of our pets.I travel all over the United states and I pay good money to take care of my Pets and every penny I spend is well woth it...And I am sure DMX has plenty of money to pay top dollar to have some one to take care of his pets...As for the judgement againt him from his ex....well once again he has to pay to have what he loves taken care of no way getting around it... Dont get me wrong I love DMX's music, But he has to take care of his...... But then your county protects kidnappers.....enough said....

“Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”

Since: Feb 08

the universe

#11 Mar 14, 2009
He fought dogs. He didn't give a damn. He's a POS.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2009
If you suspect dogfighting, please call 877///847//4787. 5000.00 reward with conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
News DMX gets arrested again in South Carolina (Nov '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Lil Wayne's New Fight! Rick Ros... (Oct '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
News Ja Rule / Lil Wayne (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News DMX Says Iyanla Didn't Fix His Life, She "Made ... (Apr '13) Jun '13 Ddort 2
DMX on VH1's 2009 Hip Hop Honors! (Sep '09) Feb '13 yourtype101 4
News What Contributed To DMX's Initial Success? (Jul '12) Jul '12 Jowayn Coleman ou... 1
More from around the web