ece_5

Guangzhou, China

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Hi, anybody know about DMX 512? I have an RGB flood light which works in DMX. It uses a XLR male and female plug for the transmit and receive of data to control the lamp. Now I'm utilizing serial interface using a microcontroller PIC16f690 and a RS485 IC. My problem is, what data streams should I send in order to control the lamp? The brightness, also the manual mode when I want to control the red leds? the blue leds? the green leds? I just need to know the data bytes to send to the flood light using DMX-512 protocol through the XLR.
Please Help... ASAP
justin

Scarborough, ME

#2 Jan 22, 2009
ece_5 wrote:
Hi, anybody know about DMX 512? I have an RGB flood light which works in DMX. It uses a XLR male and female plug for the transmit and receive of data to control the lamp. Now I'm utilizing serial interface using a microcontroller PIC16f690 and a RS485 IC. My problem is, what data streams should I send in order to control the lamp? The brightness, also the manual mode when I want to control the red leds? the blue leds? the green leds? I just need to know the data bytes to send to the flood light using DMX-512 protocol through the XLR.
Please Help... ASAP
DUMBASS
THIS IS ABOUT A RAPPER
NOT LIGHTS YOU MORON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DMX Confirms Belly Sequel (Jun '06) Jan '14 Ant 17
News DMX gets arrested again in South Carolina (Nov '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Lil Wayne's New Fight! Rick Ros... (Oct '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 8
News Ja Rule / Lil Wayne (Sep '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News DMX Says Iyanla Didn't Fix His Life, She "Made ... (Apr '13) Jun '13 Ddort 2
DMX on VH1's 2009 Hip Hop Honors! (Sep '09) Feb '13 yourtype101 4
News What Contributed To DMX's Initial Success? (Jul '12) Jul '12 Jowayn Coleman ou... 1
More from around the web