Five years later, still no arrests in...

Five years later, still no arrests in Jam Master Jay slaying --...

There are 3 comments on the AMNY story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Five years later, still no arrests in Jam Master Jay slaying --.... In it, AMNY reports that:

The mother of rap icon Jam Master Jay knows the truth: The people who brazenly pumped a bullet into her son's head remain on the street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

kngofqns

Fort Bragg, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2007
wow with friends like that who needs enemies.How can they look at JMJ'S mother on the street knowing that, they know something about his death.people do you see my name im from qns south ozone park.Every one has talked about this and every one probably knows who did this.I say the hell with the code of the streets and tell the police what they need to know so Jays mom can rest.All of the people that he has help,this is the way that you say thanks and pay him back thats so sad! wake up let somebody know.
kngofqns

Fort Bragg, NC

#2 Oct 27, 2007
And im paying homage to Run-Dmc &JMJ with my name KNGOFQNS. from the rasisng hell album. RIP JMJ
TINK

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 25, 2008
YO! SOMEBODY NEEDS TA COME CLEAN WHO SHOT MY MAN. BESIDES THAT REV.RUN STOP FRONTIN ON D.M.C. YALL STAY FRIENDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canvas Institute Presents Big Red NYC Series By... Mon Stephany McDowell 1
News Darryl McDaniels of Run-DMC on addiction, depre... Jul '16 TOBACCO ADDICTION 1
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May '15 audreyrivera 16
News Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
News Lil Wayne's New York Arrest: What Happened That... (Nov '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News What's Michelle Obama doing for fun these days?... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sunshine 1
News Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
More from around the web