Five years later, still no arrests in Jam Master Jay slaying --...

Full story: AMNY

The mother of rap icon Jam Master Jay knows the truth: The people who brazenly pumped a bullet into her son's head remain on the street.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2008
kngofqns

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

wow with friends like that who needs enemies.How can they look at JMJ'S mother on the street knowing that, they know something about his death.people do you see my name im from qns south ozone park.Every one has talked about this and every one probably knows who did this.I say the hell with the code of the streets and tell the police what they need to know so Jays mom can rest.All of the people that he has help,this is the way that you say thanks and pay him back thats so sad! wake up let somebody know.
kngofqns

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2007

And im paying homage to Run-Dmc &JMJ with my name KNGOFQNS. from the rasisng hell album. RIP JMJ
TINK

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

YO! SOMEBODY NEEDS TA COME CLEAN WHO SHOT MY MAN. BESIDES THAT REV.RUN STOP FRONTIN ON D.M.C. YALL STAY FRIENDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DMC Discussions

Search the DMC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
Lil Wayne's New York Arrest: What Happened That... (Nov '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
What's Michelle Obama doing for fun these days?... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sunshine 1
Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
Run DMC's Reverend Run to appear at Detroit church (Apr '13) Apr '13 Skeeter 1
Top 25 Rappers of All Time -- New York City, No... (Apr '08) Mar '13 the answer 124
MTV Renovates "House of Style" (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••