Former Run DMC member Darryl McDaniels voicing NYC ad campaign for safe child care

Jul 22, 2010 Full story: SuperstationWGN.com TV

Former Run DMC member Darryl McDaniels is lending his voice to a public awareness campaign about safe child care.

Full Story

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Jul 22, 2010
darn gangsta rappers.
Sharron

Rockville, MD

#2 Jul 23, 2010
so sad...But check out new upcoming International Music Artist J-Double-R...betcha ya 4-banger his album is sick..HipHop Re'birth!

Sharron-He's So Sexy too!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2010
I remembered RUNDMC back during the 80s and its not like Today Rap inwhich provoked violence and killing cops drugs etc I do agree we need to end violence against children and also cruelty animal they cannot defened or voiced for help we as American should stand up against monster who prey on the innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pump it, spin it, rock it behind the turntables (Sep '08) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 11
Lil Wayne's New York Arrest: What Happened That... (Nov '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
What's Michelle Obama doing for fun these days?... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sunshine 1
Michelle Obama Launching Hip-Hop Album (Aug '13) Aug '13 R U Kidding Me 1
Run DMC's Reverend Run to appear at Detroit church (Apr '13) Apr '13 Skeeter 1
Top 25 Rappers of All Time -- New York City, No... (Apr '08) Mar '13 the answer 124
MTV Renovates "House of Style" (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web