Ms Leruo

Boise, ID

#1 Jan 5, 2007
I haven't seen blood diamond yet but I have seen Djimon Hounsou in action. I never got to finish Amistad because it stirred emotions i had no idea how to deal with, but i don't think i can forget the shaking-your-core potrayal by Djimon Hounsou. I am suprised that there are a few online forums to celebrate this marvellous actor. Simply the most handsome man I ever seen(on screen)...Denzel who? Djimon is number one in my hall of fame of good looking actors..oh shush!!!. I maybe biased because he is African and I am, but, i am just telling it like i see it. Leruodi@yahoo.com
kelly

UK

#2 Apr 7, 2007
I totally agree with you ! Djimon Hounsou is a talented and a good looking actor, I should say the most handsome ans sexiest of all to me ! So I think it's about time we create a forum where we could probably discuss and get the more information about him because I am totally fascinated by him and would like to know the real Djimon Hounsou!
kellysoleili@hotmail.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Djimon Hounsou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando Bloom And Djimon Hounsou To Star In Zulu (Mar '12) Mar '12 Emilganos 1
Djimon Hounsou - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lyndsey 1
News Dakota Fanning Develops 'Push' Powers - Chris E... (Apr '08) Jan '09 Rena Moretti 7
News Djimon Hounsou Brings Attention to Homeless Youth (Apr '08) Apr '08 Tina Foushee 2
News Actor Faris was 'Never' so nervous (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lucy 1
News Stallone goes back to basics with 'Rocky Balboa' (Mar '07) Feb '08 john 3
News ORLANDO GETS SOME -- OrlandoSentinel.com (Sep '07) Sep '07 stephanie 1
More from around the web