Dakota Fanning Develops 'Push' Powers...

Dakota Fanning Develops 'Push' Powers - Chris Evans, Camilla Be...

There are 7 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Aug 17, 2007, titled Dakota Fanning Develops 'Push' Powers - Chris Evans, Camilla Be.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

And you thought Dakota Fanning was scary before. According to Variety, Fanning will take one of the leads in the super-powered thriller "Push," opposite Chris Evans, Camilla Belle and Oscar nominee Djimon ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Fallon

Antioch, TN

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Dakota Fanning is so talented. She's going to be great in Push and Winged Creatures and everything else she's ever been and going to be in.
Word Splatter

Roseville, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2009
I love Chris Evans. He kicks major movie but.
Thorny

Decatur, IL

#4 Jan 14, 2009
I'll agree with you, Fallon, if she actually starts acting the way she can act, and not spend most of her movies screaming (War of the Worlds, oy). She has the potential to be the next Jodie Foster, and I hope she succeeds.
Rena Moretti

Rosemead, CA

#5 Jan 15, 2009
Thorny wrote:
I'll agree with you, Fallon, if she actually starts acting the way she can act, and not spend most of her movies screaming (War of the Worlds, oy). She has the potential to be the next Jodie Foster, and I hope she succeeds.
Dakota Fanning is one impressive child actress. On the other hand, Chris Evans has the charisma of a door stop. Cellular would have been a good movie if not for his sleep-inducing "performance". Heck, he made Jason Statham look good in comparison!
pro Obama

Astana, Kazakhstan

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Dakota is the best. How old is she now?
Thorny

Decatur, IL

#8 Jan 16, 2009
Ask her father...he's the one with the shotgun (fathers of teenaged girls will understand that remark). :P
Rena Moretti

Rosemead, CA

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Did I say Dakota Fanning? I meant Elle Fanning.:) Somehow I confuse them.:)

Elle is a surprisingly deep child actress. My money is on her to have a career as an adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Djimon Hounsou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando Bloom And Djimon Hounsou To Star In Zulu (Mar '12) Mar '12 Emilganos 1
Djimon Hounsou - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Lyndsey 1
News Djimon Hounsou Brings Attention to Homeless Youth (Apr '08) Apr '08 Tina Foushee 2
News Actor Faris was 'Never' so nervous (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lucy 1
News Stallone goes back to basics with 'Rocky Balboa' (Mar '07) Feb '08 john 3
News ORLANDO GETS SOME -- OrlandoSentinel.com (Sep '07) Sep '07 stephanie 1
News 'Eragon' actor hatches a career (May '07) May '07 ducky 1
More from around the web