AOL

#2 Nov 1, 2006
please ssnd me Mr Van Dykes address
[email protected]
Thank you
Ant New Orleans LA

Gretna, LA

#3 Nov 26, 2006
hello, can anyone be of any assistance in contacting Dick Van Dyke's fan club or
giving me the contact points to have Mr Van Dyke sign a poster for me. My nephew
played Albert Peterson, which Mr Van Dyke was also in Bye Bye Birdie, and
getting this poster signed would complete his senior year of high school. I have attempted
numerous times via Leon Sol (Agency?)without any luck can anyone help? thanks ----ant
lester bromley

Michigan City, IN

#4 Nov 27, 2006
carol wrote:
what is Dick Van Dyke's e-mail address?
my e-mail is [email protected] thanks alot a loyal fan les
Shannon

AOL

#5 Jan 4, 2007
I want to meet up with Dick Van Dyke for my birthday. Can anyone tell me where he lives?
layknee

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 13, 2007
Shannon wrote:
I want to meet up with Dick Van Dyke for my birthday. Can anyone tell me where he lives?
23215 mariposa de oro Malibu California 90265
paula

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 8, 2007
I would love to write Dick Van Dyke an email telling him how much I enjoyed his show growing up. Does he have an email or website he reads?
paula

Granite City, IL

#8 Feb 8, 2007
forgot to put my email address:
[email protected]
Thanks
Amy

Miami, FL

#9 Feb 22, 2007
Hey I'm a 16 year old theater enthusiast who has idolized Van Dyke since I first saw Bye Bye Birdie. I've been in the show twice now and I just can't seem to find a reliable source to tell me where his email or P.O. box is so I can mail him an apprication letter. He's my hero, so it's really important to me..if anyone finds it, please email me at [email protected]
or [email protected]
Thanks in advance!
MARY DANVILLE ILLINOIS

Urbana, IL

#10 Apr 7, 2007
I LIVE IN DICK VANDYKES HOME TOWN. I LOVE TO WATCH HIM ON ANY OF HIS SHOWS OR MOVIES. HE IS STILL VERY HANDSOME. DANVILLE HAS AT LEAST 5 STARS AND 1 ASTRONAUT
Ashley

Frome, UK

#12 Apr 17, 2007
Hiya my name is Ashley i am 13 years old i am trying to get a poster signed by dick van dyke for mum for her birthday i love her dearly and would love her to have a peice signed by her favourite man in the acting busness if any one knows an email address or just an address that might help me in my quest to getting my mum her dream birthday present please contact me by my email address [email protected]
chris from maine

Kapolei, HI

#13 Jun 16, 2007
I would love my mom to meet barry van dyke for her birthday she will be 40 and i know he is a busy man but she loves him so much. can someone please help me suprise my mom for her birthday with meeting mr. vandyke thanks. my eamil is [email protected]
Emily

Buffalo Grove, IL

#14 Jul 16, 2007
Hi. I'm Emily and I am 15 years old. I have loved Dick Van Dyke ever since I was about 7 and I saw Diagnosis Murder for the first time. I am desperatly trying to find a way to send him a letter, just because he is my idol. If anyone finds it, please contact me.
HWRIGHT

Mill Neck, NY

#15 Aug 16, 2007
Hi I am looking for a fan club for Barry Van Dyke?? can anyone help????
Sven

Munich, Germany

#16 Aug 20, 2007
Could you please also send me his email address: [email protected]
Thanks in advance!
Sven
Frank Doyle

AOL

#18 Aug 30, 2007
carol wrote:
what is Dick Van Dyke's e-mail address?
would like to send him a email.
Amy T

Hudson, MA

#19 Sep 22, 2007
hi my name is Amy I am 14 and have loved dick van dyke's acting ever since i was 4 and watched mary poppins. he was my childhood idol and i would desperately like to have a picture signed by him.
my email address is [email protected] and if anyone has contact info please let me know. Thank you so much.

Amy
Cathy Pritchett

Woodway, TX

#20 Oct 16, 2007
I would love to send an email to Mr. Van Dyke telling him how much I have enjoyed him in everything from Mary Poppins to Diagnosis Murder. I once was on vacation in Carefree, Arizona and drove everyone crazy because I heard Dick Van Dyke lived there. That was all I wanted to see Dick Van Dyke (I was 23 at the time, am now 52). The morning we were scheduled to take the bus to Phoenix to fly home, someone came running out and said, Dick Van Dyke is in the lobby making reservations for a dinner. I ran in and he had already gone. This was confirmed by people who worked in the Carefree Inn and I was soooo very disappointed.
From one of his biggest fans who is now an old woman,
Cathy
[email protected]
Cathy Pritchett

Woodway, TX

#21 Oct 16, 2007
I am not from Frisco, Texas but from Hewitt, Texas.
Thanks
CP
kati

Kokkola, Finland

#22 Oct 17, 2007
Please, if you got his address, can you send it to me. I'm a huge fan of his and would like to sen him my greetings from Finland. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Van Dyke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LIVE: Dick Van Dyke's homecoming Jun 24 Bill Hayes 1
News Dick Van Dyke asks fans on Twitter for medical ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 clarence jordan 13
"The Subway", (Apr '13) Apr '13 George Steht 1
Contact Dick Van Dyke (Jan '06) Apr '13 Aileen 51
News The man behind the music of 'Mary Poppins' (May '12) Jun '12 kerry price 2
News Dick Van Dyke, 86, marries Arlene Silver (Mar '12) Mar '12 Viagara 1
Michele Triola (Dec '11) Dec '11 Carol Bovett 1
More from around the web