Colin Powell: Conned or Con Man?

Colin Powell: Conned or Con Man?

There are 1 comment on the Friends of Liberty story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Colin Powell: Conned or Con Man?. In it, Friends of Liberty reports that:

Colin Powell's "successes" and career achievements in the military were based on his tokenhood as a young black in the right place at the correct time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Friends of Liberty.

Lloyd Wayne Murphy

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I believe Powell to be a Con man and a racist. I do not believe he got to his rank and statis on his military prowess and knowledge: but on his political skills: employing his race as a vehicle to propel himself upward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Cheney: Snowden Is a Traitor I'm 'Deeply... (Jun '13) Sep '16 Synque 7
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Sep '16 Happy Divorce 50
News Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Aug '16 Ole Miss Heroin 32
News Liz Cheney wins Republican primary for House seat Aug '16 Le Jimbo 28
News Liz Cheney wins primary for US House post her f... Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 1
News Well-funded, disciplined, Cheney formidable in ... Aug '16 Captain Yesterday 6
News Liz Cheney's Wyoming campaign backed by big nam... Aug '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 25
More from around the web