Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nom...

Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nominees

There are 187 comments on the CBS News story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Cheney blasts "second-rate" Obama nominees. In it, CBS News reports that:

Former Vice President Dick Cheney speaks during the Republican Committee Fundraising Dinner on Saturday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Spike

Kent, OH

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Poor cheney - trying to stay relevant.
And failing.
And you,I guess are relevant?
Cat74

United States

#26 Feb 10, 2013
As usual the Vice Prsident, Cheney, is right about the Obama tribe. I'll be so glad when Obama has to leave Washington in disgrace. We have never left Americans behind like we did in Benghazi. While Obama, Clinton, Panetta, and General Dempsey were wringing their cowardly hands our Ambassador was being sodomized, tortured, and murdered along with 3 former SEALS. This is a disgrace the whole country must carry. At least now we know where the President was, AWOL.
Spike

Kent, OH

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>"Reported"? By whom, Glenn Dreck?
I don't know if Beck reported it or not. I guess in your thinking if Beck reported it, then you would have to automatically discredit the story.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#28 Feb 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>And you,I guess are relevant?
Yes, my voice counts and my vote counts.

Cheney has shown not to be trusted and therefore does not count.

Try again

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Feb 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if Beck reported it or not. I guess in your thinking if Beck reported it, then you would have to automatically discredit the story.
Pretty much yes, inasmuch as Beck lives in an alternate unreality.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Feb 10, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my voice counts and my vote counts.
Cheney has shown not to be trusted and therefore does not count.
Try again
LOLOLOL......no numbnuts, your voice doesn't count on here any more than it does in the real world....nobody cares what you think. Your worthless comments add nothing to the debate. Go over to your local democrat office tomorrow and ask them for instructions. Oh, it WON'T involve giving them your comments. It more than likely will involve a mop and a broom.
Spike

Kent, OH

#31 Feb 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much yes, inasmuch as Beck lives in an alternate unreality.
How did I know?
Cat74

United States

#32 Feb 10, 2013
My husband said at dinner last night, "it will be worth it too pay higher taxes to know that all those miserable people who voted to reelect that affirmative action President will have their entitleents reduced to cover his insane spending on himself." The peoblem is they will just spend less on their children so they have enough for their beer, and cigarettes.

Since: Oct 08

#33 Feb 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much yes, inasmuch as Beck lives in an alternate unreality.
an alternate unreality would be a reality..so where are you then?

Location hidden

#34 Feb 10, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>How did I know?
Pure genius, Spike.

Location hidden

#35 Feb 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
My husband said at dinner last night, "it will be worth it too pay higher taxes to know that all those miserable people who voted to reelect that affirmative action President will have their entitleents reduced to cover his insane spending on himself." The peoblem is they will just spend less on their children so they have enough for their beer, and cigarettes.
I see it runs in the family.

Location hidden

#36 Feb 10, 2013
Skuttlebutt wrote:
<quoted text>an alternate unreality would be a reality..so where are you then?
Since I consider the the world as it is and any alternate worlds both to be unrealities, your interpretation would be wrong. But I'm sure the one Glenn Beck lives in is not the one most of us experience.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#37 Feb 10, 2013
The Dick Cheney plan for success,

After an American tragedy,
start a war with no end.
Then put your own company in charge of cleaning up the death and devastation the war casued,
then send the inflated bill to the American people.

And If any of your friends give you crap about, shoot them in the face and make them apologize on TV.
I wonder what the former owner of his heart did to deserve such a fate.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38 Feb 10, 2013
Cheney is dead on balls right about this. Obama should be severely punished for his hand in killing Chris Stevens and others.

Hypoluxo Fl

#39 Feb 10, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Cheney is dead on balls right about this. Obama should be severely punished for his hand in killing Chris Stevens and others.
Cheney is a gutless five deferment draftdoger. His appointment to run as vice president was not only third rate, it was below the Mendoza Line.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#40 Feb 10, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Darth Cheney has no right to speak on anything. He and shrub made a massive mess. Yes Obama is bad and has done some stupid crap. But Bush and Cheney are by far the worst admin team we ever had.
He has more brains in his fingernail than you do. I suggest you take you childish boorish horse hockey and go back to the playground where your looked up to. After all, your the only fourteen year old 5th grader still there.

Location hidden

#41 Feb 10, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
You hould be severely punished just for taking up space.
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#42 Feb 10, 2013
This is hilarious. Cheney talking about low qualifications? How could you get lower than Cheney? No possible way.

Since: Oct 08

#43 Feb 10, 2013
THIS IS THE IDIOT THE TINHORN IN THE WHITE HOUSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It is bad enough that there are enough morons and nitwits in The People’s Republik’s of: Kalifornia, Nut York, and Taxachusetts to keep sending back pukes like Boxer, Feinswine, Nutsy Baloney, Upchuck Schumer, Lurch (now the Tinhorn’s SecState!), and a whole bunch of other morons like Maxine Waters, Nostrilous Waxman, Hank Johnson, etc, etc, ad nauseum but Nebraska? WHAT THE F*CK OVER? Hagel. The Cornhusker Kickback ala Ben Nelson? C’Mon y’all, you’re supposed to be the HEARTLAND!

BTW, the enviro-nazi, Sally Jewell, the Tinhorn selected as Secretary of the Interior makes Hitler look like a moderate! Her outlook is: Lock up public land, stop industry, traditional jobs for Americans disappear…all for Gaia. But she DID donate 10,000 bucks to the reinstallation of the Kenyan Usurper who has chosen a fellow Muslim named John Brennan for the CIA.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic. This nation is going down the crapper faster than Rosie O’Donnell can jump a free food line of Blowjob Bubba bounce a fatty.
rikki rocket

Butler, PA

#44 Feb 10, 2013
Cheney go have a stroke you evil c**ks**ker.
Another F**ktard that raped this nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sex trainer', 26, who vowed to 'break' young g... Apr 15 Joni Schuyler 2
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Apr 14 Frogmouth Trump 68
News Dick Cheney calls Russian election meddling 'an... Mar 31 Frogface Kate 30
News Democrats seize on Romney fundraiser with Chene... (Jul '12) Mar '17 Tennessee Prostitute 146
News Al Gore still thinks the Internet might save us... Mar '17 Faith Michigan 7
News George W. Bush's lessons for President Trump: M... Mar '17 Lawrence Wolf 8
News News Pence to address politically potent Republ... Feb '17 spocko 4
More from around the web