Nomination Puts Nuland, Hill on Colli...

Nomination Puts Nuland, Hill on Collision Course

There are 2 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from May 24, 2013, titled Nomination Puts Nuland, Hill on Collision Course. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland arrives to listen to Secretary of State John Kerry and Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida speak to the press at the State Department in Washington on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 25, 2013
What a pig.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2013
McCain and Graham are at the beck and call of Obama in the end. They make a big fuss about Obama until it comes to brass tacks, then they back off every time. This woman should NOT be in government. She is a cover-up accomplice and a liar of huge proportions. She lied for Hillary and is guilty of treasonous activity and lying to the American people. Stupidly I might add. She is an imbecile.
IMPEACH OBAMA////////BENGHAZI/////////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who will play Dick Cheney in Adam McKaya s movi... Nov 22 ERIC 7
News Osama Bin Laden reportedly calls Obama 'powerle... (Sep '09) Nov 22 Sick of Politics 59
News Prominent PBS journalist Gwen Ifill dies Nov 16 Fatty Matty 29
News Pence's transition job could signal key role in... Nov 16 Philosophic 23
News Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Nov '16 Mikhail Cabbage 38
News Dick Cheney: Snowden Is a Traitor I'm 'Deeply... (Jun '13) Sep '16 Synque 7
News Liz Cheney wins Republican primary for House seat Aug '16 Le Jimbo 28
More from around the web