George H.W. Bush a witness at same-sex wedding

Sep 25, 2013 Full story: CBS News 21

Former President George H.W. Bush was an official witness at the same-sex wedding of two longtime friends, his spokesman said Wednesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Here ye; here ye; all phychotic homophobic Republicans:
It is time to rip your frizzy bleached hair out by the roots and ascend to the heavens
Grampaw Bush just signed witness to a gay marriage license with permanent ink
Doesn't that just overwhelm you with tears of joy and happiness!
Weddings'll do it to ya every time

Since: Jan 10

Westerville, OH

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Proof that republicanís just cowtow to their hater base. Once they are out of office their true viewpoints are apparent. When are the ignorance haters going to realize they are diminishing?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
Ya know it's better to let people think you're stupid than to post the garbage you did and remove all doubt!!!

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a complete asshole!
What happened to "Flordia Gator"?(Your original spelling used.)
NE Jane

Cummington, MA

#6 Sep 25, 2013
We knew he was for the antichrist all along. See Iraq for details. Hell, see the entire Mideast for details.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, being an abnormal freak like yourself, you should be more careful criticizing people. You're already an abomination of nature.
Sorry, there is NOTHING abnormal about me......and I'm not an abomination of nature either.......it's you that appears to have the problem and I'm betting it's because not to many women are interested in you......otherwise, who I am or married to wouldn't bother you so much!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 25, 2013
fr Dubya:

>What happened to "Flordia Gator"?(Your original spelling used.)<

He also goes by "The Shadow", also "florida gator", "The Ass Troller Stopper", as well. It depends on whatever name he pulls out of his helicopter beanie that day.

“"The 14th Amendment Works"”

Since: Jul 13

Livermore California

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
Here ye; here ye; all phychotic homophobic Republicans:
It is time to rip your frizzy bleached hair out by the roots and ascend to the heavens
Grampaw Bush just signed witness to a gay marriage license with permanent ink
Doesn't that just overwhelm you with tears of joy and happiness!
Weddings'll do it to ya every time
Well I say,good for president Bush! Give's one hope when a conservative like him does such a noble thing! Kudo's to George!

Bangkok, Thailand

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fagg@t, eat more sh!t.
There are some people you know that only their mother can love. However, I'm sure your mother must have thrown you out with the garbage when you were born. Even she couldn't love you. Almost feel sorry for you... almost.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Dadddy Bush and Barbara have always been personally very supportive of gay folks. They just happen to aligned with the party of obstruction and hate.

I worked with P-Flag when Daddy Bush was in office. Barbara was invited to be the honorary chair of the annual national conference. She sent a hand-written letter back to the organizers thanking them for the honor, but explaining that she had to decline because she didn't think it was appropriate for the First Lady to take on those roles (i.e., she didn't want to open THAT floodgate).

But she made it very clear that she was supportive of everything that P-Flag did and was definitely on our side. I've always respected her for that.

And, like most of the Bush wives, she WAY out-classes her husband.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Good for him. The old man is alright.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Thats Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, being an abnormal freak like yourself, you should be more careful criticizing people. You're already an abomination of nature.
Did you mother drop you on your head when you were an infant?

Bangkok, Thailand

#20 Sep 26, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Fagg@t, I feel sorry for you cause not even your mother couldn't put up with your perverted disgusting self.
Wow! You are so original!! Your IQ must be up to 42 by now. Congratulations!

Bangkok, Thailand

#22 Sep 27, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fagg@t, go su:ck your wives d!ck.
Tried to send this to your poor, tired mother so she could see how well you're doing, but couldn't find her. Seems after throwing you out with the garbage (where you apparently still live), she skipped town so no one could ever identify her with you. Don't blame her. She did leave a note apologizing for the accident at your circumcision.(Seems the doctor was so blinded by your ugliness he wasn't looking and took wide swipes which took their toll. Alas.)
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 27, 2013
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are so original!! Your IQ must be up to 42 by now. Congratulations!
Don't overestimate him....his IQ is more like 22.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#26 Sep 27, 2013
Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows I'm smarter than you. Any guy who su:cks and/or takes a d!ck up his a:ss, can't be too bright. As a matter of fact, he's mentally ill, like you.
Does a single moment ever slip by when you're not completely, 100% obsessed with gay sex? Do you ever have a thought that's not firmly rooted in two guys getting it on together?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 27, 2013
fr Gator Bait:

>Shows I'm smarter than you. Any guy who su:cks and/or takes a d!ck up his a:ss, can't be too bright....<

Let me guess, your fourth grade teacher had an in-service day today, right? The bilge that you post shows that you're probably about 9 or so.
Says It All

Scotts Valley, CA

#29 Sep 27, 2013
Gator Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is hard to hear even though I'm a deeply closeted queer?
How very true.
Dickerman

Alexandria, VA

#30 Sep 27, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Gator Bait:

>Shows I'm smarter than you. Any guy who su:cks and/or takes a d!ck up his a:ss, can't be too bright....<

Let me guess, your fourth grade teacher had an in-service day today, right? The bilge that you post shows that you're probably about 9 or so.
He's over 13, too old for you, queer.
Dickerman

Alexandria, VA

#31 Sep 27, 2013
Says It All wrote:
<quoted text>I turned into a homosexual pervert because my parents molested me as a child. I realized that I liked it.
I heard that. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hastert Recalls Sept. 11, 2001 Evacuation of th... 10 hr cancer suxs 2
Retired generals say Cheneys are scaremongering... (Sep '09) Oct 15 John Grimbaldsun 83
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) Oct 12 Swedenforever 26
Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) Sep '14 swedenforever 147
Cheney urges Obama to launch 'immediate' assaul... Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 100
ISIS: They're Coming To Take You Away . . . Sep '14 Niqisam 14
Congress' spending bill in flux over Obama's Sy... Sep '14 ZBE 1

Dick Cheney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE