Dick Cheney Owes District $3,000

Dick Cheney Owes District $3,000

There are 3 comments on the Dcist.com story from May 23, 2006, titled Dick Cheney Owes District $3,000. In it, Dcist.com reports that:

We're not big fans of Dick Cheney. It's not the whole obsession with secrecy, or the way he's encouraged his aides to out CIA officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dcist.com.

Marie Drummond

Tempe, AZ

#1 May 23, 2006
What I do not like about Cheney is this: He appears to be irritated that he must represent "we the people." He makes it obvious that he believes we are all a bunch of dummies and only he and his cronies know what is best for our Country. AND THAT WOULD BE TO MAKE SURE THE PROFITS ON OIL STAY WAY UP THERE!

Tappahannock, VA

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Oink Oink
National disgrace

Farmingville, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Is Dick Cheney even aware of how many of our military families depend on food stamps? This is a man who does not support the troops. There's no patriotism to him, not one bit in his entire false being. He's the very face of the military/industrial complex that Dwight Eisenhower tried in vain to warn America about. He's a national disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dick Cheney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact Sep 14 Retired SOF 98
News Cheney: Iran Vote Has 'Profound Consequences' Sep 8 Jeff Brightone 1
News Mary Cheney says sister is 'dead wrong' on same... (Sep '13) Sep '15 swedenforever 164
News Dick and Liz Cheney school conservative host on... Sep '15 Erasmus1 1
News Dick Cheney Refuses toEndorse Donald Trump Sep '15 Vote for Bernie 1
News Mr. Cheney on the Iran deal Sep '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Ukraine Crisis Facts Bring Discord to U.S. Migh... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Zeppelin 934
More from around the web